APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay.

i'm sure the answer is probably somewhere on this site... but honestly i have been sifting through all these pages and have become more confused than i originally was. im trying to figure out what size i would be in a.p.c. new standards. i wear about a 30 u.s. in HnM. the last pair of jeans i bought were size 28 u.s.from Reuhl. i usually buy jeans that are slim cut and fit snug. i don't want them hanging off my ass but i don't want to crush myself putting them on either. if anyone owns these and can help me figure it out i would appreciate it so much.

-thanks, chris

so... those are size 29. be real, what size do you think i would be in a.p.c. new standards? im asking cuz' some guy on ebay is selling some 29w and i asked him if he was getting rid of them because they were too big or too tight and he responded, "i wear a size thirty and they seem a little tight but i think they would fit you fine. they would probably fit a little baggy". he was obviously being vague trying to suit my interest without knowing what they were hoping i would just buy them. i'm really particular about how my jeans fit though and i'm not spending a wad of money only to find they make me look like i shit my pants.

the APC jeans will stretch. if you read back even a few pages, it is recommended to size down from your actual waist measurement based on how you want the jeans to fit. i personally sized down 2 sizes and have noticed slight stretching within the first week of wear.

i would recommend you try on a pair before you committ to purchasing a certain size so that you can actually see and feel how they fit on you. before purchasing my pair, i viewed numerous pictures of people in their NS and they all fit different depending on their respective height, weight and body types. then i went to a retailer to try a pair on to see if i liked how the jeans fit on me.

Hi guys, juz got a 2nd hand apc bootleg jeans and it says on the inner tag 'MADE IN JAPAN' and on the reverse side is words in Japanese. Does apc have jeans made in japan? From what I read so far, the only 2 countries mentioned are Tunisa and Macau... Anybody out there to enlighten me? :)

hmmm... dunno whether i got ripped off on a bad deal or not... :P don't think so though... :D well, will try to get pics up... apcs don't get imitated right? right? hahaha... call me paranoid... :) anyone else out there knows of apcs being made in japan? bootleg... oh man... must stop being paranoid... hehee...

alright... thanks a lot... it's 2nd hand you see... but still quite dark with a little bit of fading... :) well, will try to post pics for those interested... hahaha... and by the way, just for interest sake, how many inner tags do I look out for in apc? :)

i have "APC" then a hanging "new standard" and a hanging "28". then towards the side is a white tag with wash info. it looks like there was a white tag that was cut more towards the middle, but they're from Context so i'm not too worried.

OK just a quick rant...

I bought some APC new cures (sz32 fyi) just before christmas. After like the 3rd time I wore them I shook them a bit after I took them off so I could put it back in my wardrobe. As I was doing this, I hear something metal hit the ground, it was a rivet from the new cures. Yes, a rivet just fell off.

Took it back to the shop (in HK) and they said they would fix it in 10 days. That was 17th January. Today they called and told me it'd take at least 10 more days! ARRRRGH!

don't have an apc store nearby. i probably wear like a 29.

thanks

APC's will stretch out a lot. I recommend getting the smallest size you can fit into. Maybe this will help you. I wear a 29 (true waist/where I wear my pants) in Levi's, Lee, Wrangler, Dickies, whatever.

I bought APC NS 26, and I probably could get away with a 27. I'm a little bit taller than 5'4" and I weigh ~120lbs.

OK just a quick rant...

Took it back to the shop (in HK) and they said they would fix it in 10 days. That was 17th January. Today they called and told me it'd take at least 10 more days! ARRRRGH!

they wouldnt exchange it??

Which APC store did u go to? the causeway bay or tsim sha tsui?

OK just a quick rant...

I bought some APC new cures (sz32 fyi) just before christmas. After like the 3rd time I wore them I shook them a bit after I took them off so I could put it back in my wardrobe. As I was doing this, I hear something metal hit the ground, it was a rivet from the new cures. Yes, a rivet just fell off.

are those new? did they start reissuing the bootleg?

v explained

Hi guys, juz got a 2nd hand apc bootleg jeans and it says on the inner tag 'MADE IN JAPAN' and on the reverse side is words in Japanese. Does apc have jeans made in japan? From what I read so far, the only 2 countries mentioned are Tunisa and Macau... Anybody out there to enlighten me? :)

So I just got my New Cures in the mail, they're a size 26 and they fit kinda tight now but i can imagine then stretching out comfortably in a while.

Just for reference, I have a pair of Slim Jims in 28, which are pretty loose (I think I would have been better off with a 27) so I guessed I sized down one size from normal.

Just got my A.P.C. New Standards yesterday afternoon. This is my first raw selvege denim! My last pair, Crate King James IV were just raw. Anyways Barneys Co-op in costa mesa was out of em, but Carve saved my ass with a pair. Im quite happy to be on the APC bandwagon now. Hopefully they will fade nicely.