APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah id like some info too

i cold soaked my pair of rescues when i got them tos hrink the inseam an inch or two

but now they've stretched out several inches , and i need to shrink em back a lil bit, whats the best way to acheive this?

would a hot soak do this without sacrificing the color and my three month progress too much

Quick Cure question... I'm a size 30 waist naturally, and if I were to order a size 30 my philosophy is that they won't stretch to much.... But what I'am really asking is what the legopening would be on a size 30? Would really apreciate it anyone would post pics og Cures being worn and telling how much you sized down...

yeah id like some info too

i cold soaked my pair of rescues when i got them tos hrink the inseam an inch or two

but now they've stretched out several inches , and i need to shrink em back a lil bit, whats the best way to acheive this?

would a hot soak do this without sacrificing the color and my three month progress too much

hot soak if it doesn't shrink that much take it to a tailor

I was gonna order a pair for $110 from denimbar, but i'm gonna need a 29x36 and i know that apc is inconsistant with inseam sizing, at least they used to be. Have they straightened this out, or can i still order two pairs of 29s and get a 34 and 36inseam? 34 fits and all, but i'd like a bit of stacking that i got from the 34s i tried on in barnies.

That's too bad. I wish they were still inconsistant and i could find a 29x36 out there. Oh well.

Guest mikey8811
Hi

I am a size 28 in washed Cures. What should I be in unwashed New Standards? I intend to work them in and then wash them eventually. Should I be getting a 28 too?

Also, what stores in San Francisco carry APC? Visiting shortly.

Thanks

Up for some help in sizing please? I take a 28 in washed Cures. Should I size down one to a 27 in unwashed New Standards?

ok sorry the noob question =x but i got my pair of New Standards on christmas and have been wearing them alot and walking tons in them since i live in NYC but now im not sure at all if i was supposed to soak these before i even wore them or if after like 8months to a year i can soak them. thanks does it matter? thanks alot sorry for the dumb questin :(

ok sorry the noob question =x but i got my pair of New Standards on christmas and have been wearing them alot and walking tons in them since i live in NYC but now im not sure at all if i was supposed to soak these before i even wore them or if after like 8months to a year i can soak them. thanks does it matter? thanks alot sorry for the dumb questin :(

lol no u didn't need to saok THOSE

so just wear the fuck outta them and when they smell like shit then ....well you know:p

lol no u didn't need to saok THOSE

so just wear the fuck outta them and when they smell like shit then ....well you know:p

lol iight thanks man just wasnt sure....and believe me i am wearing the fcuk outta these lol...6 days straight 4 outta the six i spent the entire day walking around the city...close to a hundred blocks and mad avenues a day lol so the combs got a good jump start:D

anyone in this thread with New Standards have 22" thighs? What size did you get?

My thigh's are about 23" and I fit into size 29 New Standards. Initially they were pretty tight in the legs, but stretched out nice and proper. I tried on 28's but couldn't get them past my thighs. Sucks, cause the waist on my 29's has stretched out so much.

I have what i beleive to be a 'natural' 30inch waist and i wear size 27 cures (which after hard wear for 2 weeks are still uncomfortabley tight in the waistband - but slowly getting better). To put this in perspective i wear 28 slims jims.

EDIT: i just read your question properly. sorry my answer is of no help - will try to post pics of me in my dry black 27x36 cures tonight.

Quick Cure question... I'm a size 30 waist naturally, and if I were to order a size 30 my philosophy is that they won't stretch to much.... But what I'am really asking is what the legopening would be on a size 30? Would really apreciate it anyone would post pics og Cures being worn and telling how much you sized down...

does apc have really bad quality? i meanho come they strech that bad? if im a 34 what size should i get? a 32?

from what i've learned about APC NS, you should size down by 2 on your normal size. they will stretch that much in the waist. if you read the thread, i know it's long, you will learn more.

yeah its too long by the time im finish with that thread i wont have the urge to ge t a pair.. btw some of the posters there are bullshitting some answers..

yeah its too long by the time im finish with that thread i wont have the urge to ge t a pair.. btw some of the posters there are bullshitting some answers..

possibly. most people say to size down. size down 2 and you should be good.

i got a pair of APC hipsters a few weeks ago, and have been adhering to the no washing thing... in a fit of stupidity i managed to knock a half full glass of champagne onto my jeans. will this have an affect on how they will wear/if they are considered "washed" (exposed to liquid??)?

gah. i feel really rediculous freaking out because i spilled champagne on my pants.

i got a pair of APC hipsters a few weeks ago, and have been adhering to the no washing thing... in a fit of stupidity i managed to knock a half full glass of champagne onto my jeans. will this have an affect on how they will wear/if they are considered "washed" (exposed to liquid??)?

gah. i feel really rediculous freaking out because i spilled champagne on my pants.

They are completely ruined and now washed, you failed the "no washing thing"

Get a new pair all I can say.

Meh it's fine. Just think of it as a battle scar. You are bound to get more stains on them as they progress. I would avoid spot cleaning.