APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goldengloves, would you by any chance have a pic of yourself wearing the APC New Standards? Thanx for the help damieno and goldengloves.

Sure do.

Here ya are. By the way, they have stretched a significant amount in the waist, but it's all good because I like to wear my jeans some what low.

IMG_0542.jpg

rescues smallest size is 29 for some reason

i love the denim quality , but the rescue in 30 turned out to be slightly too baggy for me, and the 30 in NS too tight through the thigh and leg..

if only there was a cut between the two of them

what they have in the store is the black overdye denim (not much left I think...) and a black cotton jean-cut trouser in the new standard (and new cure) cut. the sizing of the trouser is much truer than their denim, though...

I've asked them about making a raw black but so far....no dice.

what they have in the store is the black overdye denim (not much left I think...) and a black cotton jean-cut trouser in the new standard (and new cure) cut. the sizing of the trouser is much truer than their denim, though...

I've asked them about making a raw black but so far....no dice.

i am sure if there is raw black~~~

they can sold out in a day~

an update on my APC NS', they're about 6 months old but I only wear them every other day so they only got about 3 months of wear... no wash of course...

267062382_905228a48a_b.jpg

267062300_da7d119a75_b.jpg