APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they have a bunch of new styles or something, someone in another thread posted pictures.

What's up with the fake-DIY punk rock shirts? I mean $50 for an MC5 shirt?

I ordered a pair of unisex APC, size 31 and was planning to wear them raw but size 31 APC is ~ 34/35 inches so I'm exchanging them for a size 28. But I won't get those for at least two weeks. :(

Those were some amazing jeans.

Since the APC site is down plus I haven't gotten the chance to visit the APC Soho store in NYC, where else can I get these wonderful jeans? I'm looking for the skinny, tapered on the legs but relaxed on the butt area style and low waist. The one I'm currently wearing, that is perfect fit, is the Acne Action Jeans Max Fletch. So any other retailers in NYC, online shops out there that sell APC jeans? Do they have a good stock of jeans in the Soho store? Many thanks!

Thanks guys. Now I'm a proud owner of an APC Cure jeans in raw denim. It was exactly what I was looking for, tight and skinny on the legs and I guess the lower waist would come once they start stretching. I'm excited in breaking it in, not washing, putting dirt and all.

Ooh, my first post.

I jumped on this bandwagon too and ordered myself a pair of Unisex. My waist is about a saggy 36, so I ordered a 35 because I read they ran a little big. When I got them, they were closer to a 38. Today I should be receiving a size 33. From what I'm reading from this thread, I'm thinking I should have ordered a 32 instead.

Oh something else I noticed. I thought the Unisex and the New Standard were completely different jeans because they are listed differently on the website. When I placed my order for the Unisex, I got the New Standard instead. When I asked APC about it, they said that the Old Standard was being discontinued.

actually my Anglais arrived just this afternoon. size 35, they measure 36" exactly when measured all the way around the inside of the waistband from button to button-hole, which is what i was hoping for when i ordered them. sized the same as how pre-shrunk 501's are sized. i was pleased. nice jeans, beautiful denim. nice clean inseam as well: is that what's called a 'felled' inseam? sooo long tho. and no coin pocket selvage: didn't know whether to expect that or not. apart from the slightly lower rise, the fit is quite similar to shrink-to-fit 501's prior to washing.

hey guys -- this is my first post! i have a couple questions to the guy who bought the Rescue jeans

are they bootcut at all? like is there any flare? from the picture on APC they look like they taper lol. if they are flared any, if i hemmed 3 inches up would i lose alot of the flare (since it gets wider towards the bottom).

----

anyway, i have a pair of English cuts and they have worn beautifully. still haven't washed them yet. i bought them in size labeled 31 and they were quite snug and since then have stretched out pretty well. they were actually a 34 when i measured them and i imagine they have stretched out to about a 35.5. one of the true, great straight leg jeans out there if you ask me.

this is just my impression bc i've never owned a pair of nudies, but that APC denim is tougher than Nudie's Dry selvage. everytime i see pics of worn APC jeans they are never as faded as Nudie's. after seeing that website with the guy who wore his APC's for 7 years without washing, they still weren't as faded as a pair of nudie's.

hey sbbbjm, welcome!

one more denim expert in here :)

hope you like this forum tho... could you post a picture of your english cut jeans?

APC is tougher than Nudie's in general. I think that's because Nudie's tend to fade quicker