FS: 2 pairs of 45rpm ink dyed sorahikos. sz 30

kumo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Kumo, this would be great =). So you suggest 30 or 31 in Sorahiko, since i am planning to get myself a pair. And since you are the only owner of the d-1177, i wanna know that if the d1177 fit abit saggy now in prewash state, do you think it will give me a good fit after i wash it? Does it shrink on the wasit and crotch at all?

info courtesy of 45rpm :cool:

Suminando:

The term Suminando refers to our black indigo series of clothing. Often we will offer products in both indigo blue as well as a black version.

In Japanese, sumi refers to black ink used in traditional calligraphy, while nando refers to some sort of storage shed void of light.

First, the yarn is dyed with indigo, then with black. When these garments are new, they appear to be a normal black. As you wear and wash your item, over time, the garment will have blue undertones, as the piece begins to crock or bleed.

Care instructions for Suminando products are similar to that of our indigo-dyed products.

Why would you guys waste the $$ for ebay fee....honestly - if you don't get them - all hell is gonna break loose here...on ebay - u'll be waiting 90 days to file a not recieved claim - and than u'll have to wait another 30 days to recieve a buyers protection mail... and you won't be getting ur money back either....anyway - non of my business...just an opinion...

Why would you guys waste the $$ for ebay fee....honestly - if you don't get them - all hell is gonna break loose here...on ebay - u'll be waiting 90 days to file a not recieved claim - and than u'll have to wait another 30 days to recieve a buyers protection mail... and you won't be getting ur money back either....anyway - non of my business...just an opinion...

agreed. you get to give him a negative (gasp!) feedback. oh well. people feel more secure for some reason.

lol.. thanks for your appreciation guys. my pair is a week in progress now and still no fade at all yet. i really look forward to see that blue-out-of-black sort of fade as 45R described.

the last buyer almost bought them but he had some finicial problems at the end of the month so he dropped out.. so the one pair left still up for grabs.

and what, you won't be disappointed by this, i own a half a dozen of japanese denims but the color of these are my favorite yet.