FS: 2 pairs of 45rpm ink dyed sorahikos. sz 30

kumo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard of these indian ink sorahikos. look like black (suminando) overdyed sorahiko which are dipped 16 times in indigo than once in a black dye giving them a very dark blue/black look. sure these aren't those???

yeah, hate to burst everyone's bubble. i'm pretty sure these are the black overdyed sorahiko's that have been around. though it looks like they cut it slimmer- or maybe its just because they're 28's, not sure

Hey Kumo, does it fit tight on ur thigh? I personally have a pretty big thigh, and i usually wear 30-31 waist jean, what size would you recommend?

The japanese website lists the watari measurement as 28.5cm and 29cm (for 30 and 31). IF watari is thigh, and I think it is... you'd be looking at around 23 inches.

Never realized the sumi's look so damn nice. I guess kumo's pics are just very good quality. Anyway, that's good news. It means these will be easier to find than I thought.

how long have i been pushing these jeans? jeez. no one listens. haha.

the people in the 45rpm store always told me it was japanese ink when they said sumi.

never heard of these indian ink sorahikos. look like black (suminando) overdyed sorahiko which are dipped 16 times in indigo than once in a black dye giving them a very dark blue/black look. sure these aren't those???

i think you are right... the name was 墨納戸空比古 for these, it does translate to sumi-nando sorahiko. i just didn't know these had a english name

Hey Kumo, does it fit tight on ur thigh? I personally have a pretty big thigh, and i usually wear 30-31 waist jean, what size would you recommend?

i have to say these fit me pretty damn good. at the thigh it's too tight but not loose either. i used to biked daily for 4 years and my thigh are kind of big too.. if you wear 30-31 in european jean sizes (ie. dior/apc/diesel etc.) these are pro'lly a bit small for you. but do check measurements please.