Top 10 European Cities.

eatbiscuits

In no particular order:

prague, budapest, krakow, istanbul (even though it's not technically Europe, you should go there), belgrade, rome, london, dubrovnik.

Also, it doesn't count as a city, but don't miss small towns in central Italy.

Also, to the person/people saying Bucharest, what about it did you like? Most people that I've talked to say that its one of the slummier cities in Europe (though it apparently has fantastic nightlife, oh eastern Europe)

.... McDonald make you pay 50 cents for fucking ketchup, which is free everywhere else in the world, that's really outrageous...

It's not free in Denmark ?

10 cities in two months is going to be hectic, especially if you hit any of the major capitals. you could easily spend a couple weeks in places like london and paris alone. but i guess it depends on what you're looking to do... here's my list but there are numerous side trips from each of these cities that are essential as well.

london, berlin, munich, st petersburg, prague, rome, barcelona, madrid, paris, kiruna (for the ice hotel and reindeer steak)

• 4 weeks later...

Prague is very nice, and has a unique feel to it, but is rather small... so its good to walk around for a few days, but i think alot of people would get bored staying there for too long.

Denmark... the only experience i had with Denmark was not too good. Went to Roskilde festival and it was a rainy, muddy mess. I felt totally uncomfortable in the weather and hadnt planned for it and to so i didnt have rain boots or anything like that. And all the while im surronded by danes and swedes who look like the weather isnt affecting them at all, like living in a tent in a muddy field during 3 days of rain is commonplace for them, and for some reason that made me mad and affected me more than the weather itsself. and on top of that my only pair of shoes i brought (red leather low-top chucks - I loved them) were taken when i left them outside the tent for a little while.

• 2 years later...

please specify the purpose of your trip:-P

for shopping or just sightseeing?

For shopping & sightseeing , here are my fav:

Paris:thousands of museum, shops,clubs ect..i think a must abt the french culture! gr8 for goin out too..

antwerp: small cosy and beautiful.. you can find all brands of clothes here!

firenze: based in toscana, small size , the dom is a must to see..

londres: the capital of british style

copenhagen: little mermaid, museum, tivoli

stockholm: nobel museum ect

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

best:

london - people i know generally bitch about this city which is fair enough cos its so big and if you are a tourist it can be intimidating if you don't know where to go. if you know the place and have friends there its dope as fuck.

amsterdam - been a few times. long story short, dutch people generally aren't too fond of the tourists who go there for ONLY weed and sex and you gotta venture out further than the red light district. I love the vibe of the city and if you aren't obnoxious about things the dutch were friendly. vlaamse frites are the shit.

paris - beautiful city

stockholm - has probably the coolest winter vibe out of any city i've ever been to

worst:

dublin - lived here for 4 going on 5 years and this is hopefully my last. good for weekend pissups. absolutely shit for pretty much everything else. ridiculously overpriced, most xenophobic people i've ever met (and i've lived in asia) and just a depressing, gloomy vibe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...