:2nd Night in Tokyo: Free Party in Hoxton, London, Friday 27th October

keith chegwin

:cool: Hi everybody!

You may remember a party we had in Blag Club, Notting Hill, back in August. "1night in Tokyo". It was a really cool night and we had about 200 people show up.

Well this is the sequel and its going to be just as good :) its "The 2nd night in Tokyo".

The guys at EL PASO in Shoreditch have given us the venue for the night, its just off Hoxton Square, theres loads of Japanese restaurants, art galleries and design houses. We are trying to create a Tokyo vibe,so I think its the perfect place to hold it, it reminds me of Harajuku. You can get to it by going to Old Street station and then its a quick walk. The address is 350 - 354 Old Street.

The music for the night is coming from Riddles playing Jazz Breaks with live Sax (birthday set!), Inui playing electro, Lixo playing Hiphop and other DJs.

The visuals come from Kana whose representing Pockethead studios, part of her media project at LCC. So expect some nice things.

The party is FREE and goes on late, we just wanted everyone to be happy.

mail me if you want to be on the guestlist (cos it should be busy) or if have any questions.

cheers

LT2.jpg