black sneakers, suggestions?

mike lowrey

^ I have always been one to really overspend on the esoteric, or even fleeting things, but I still really don't get Visvim. They look nice but since I'm sure those are $200, like the other Visvims (some of which look horrid IMO), so I'm still yet to the point of understanding the brand.

I must say, I really like the aestetic of those Logans, but I'm not sure if the ends justify - I picked up a pair of all black leather syndicate sk8 hi's a couple months back... they totally rock and were only $90. Might be harder to track them down now though, not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
those logans are rediculous. visvim needs to hang back a bit. their styles were original and all pretty nice, but straight up ripping off a sk8 hi? no no.

original? buddy, you must be kidding.

the styles visvim uses are def. not original, they basically take classic styles and up it with nice details and quality (leather line interior, better sole/insole, etc).

moccassin styled shoes are not orginail. (fbt)

hockney, twonbly are all pretty much classic styles they ripped.

newton, kiefers are pretty much chucks rip pff but 10000% better in quaility and comfort.

lets not get into the boots and sneakers (mjt) they have in their line, you get the idea.

btw. i love visvims but callin their styles orginial is a joke.