Opinion On Black/Gold Ring Necklace

onemancult

I don't think that black and gold work very well together. I don't know if you made this or not, but maybe white gold or silver would look better. With the gold there's too much contrast, it makes it look really busy and exciting, and in my opinion jewelry shouldn't attract so much attention.

Yeah, I made this. Been crafting jewelry for awhile. The gold chain is completely adjustable from one end, it can be re-attached to hang at a different length and whatnot, so it can be worn differently than pictured.

I'm not crazy about the black and gold, but it looks a bit better in person than it does in the photo. I'm going to try something similar with black and silver in the near future.

i dont know about that, something bout the color of the gold makes me think it looks fake. Try buying some real gold instead. 18 karots is the way to go.

Also the way its intertwined like that makes it look like something a gay person would do with his boyfriend sorta like promis rings for straight couples. Although i know people in our gay community might be loving this. Icould see this in the gay clubs, dudes there rock things similar to this.

I think It would look better single and not twirrled like that. But thats my opinion. Looks alright though

Thanks all for the input, I totally appreciate it.

Most people seem to like the two-chain model in person;

I guess it depends on your taste and whether or not you

like minimal/maximal design.

Me selling anything like these is contingent upon me finding more of the plain ring pendants. I picked up a handful from a flea market and have used them all up for other pieces that I've made and sold/given to friends.

I've cleaned out most of my stock of necklaces, besides things that I've kept for myself.

But, I'm gearing up to produce another series of pieces for Winter, so I'll probably post those whenever they're done.

If anyone's interested in pricing, I usually sell pieces like those pictured for $50 shipped. SF junkies can grab em for $40.