Ande Whall Denim V3

andewhall

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys! Im stoked you like em'. I don't think it's really neccesary to soak them, I soaked mine to take the 'standing up by them selves pic's'. They get really stiff and cardboardy after a soak, but soften up again after about 3-4 days, very comfy now.

Yeah so it's really up to you, they dont shrink so soaking isn't needed. Next pair I will probably wear them staright out of the bag, I like the super shinyness when brand new.:D

is it possible for u to do other customization on the jean, like adding another thumbs or stuff on the knee part of the jean or something?

The only custom options are just the pocket lining colour and branded pockets or blank, as per listing. Yeah no thumbs on the knee....don't wanna get crazy evisu or anything:D

Hey Brandon! Still the same rise as the V2's, nothing changed in the patterns at all. I did re-size a few months back, it will be documented in my book though, so I will have a look. Cool man, seeya.

If I were to order a pair right now, how long would it take you to finish the pair and then send it over to the states because I'm absolutely loving your work right now.

Hi BTT. Thanks man. At present I have two pairs on the go. Can usually get them made up in 1-2 days and shipping by NZ Post Airmail is quoted at 4-6 business days to the U.S. If you did want a pair I could get them sent out on Friday, you have them mid/late next week. Hit me up anytime. Cool, bests Ande:D

Im thinking about getting a pair of the Grifters in 26 but Im not feeling the small leg opening.. 18.6 cm was it? Hmm

Also, a couple of questions:

Do you still have access to that old streaky denim youve made some pairs from before? How about any of your older stuff, such as the old leather patches with the bird? Lastly, if I order a pair is possible to get it made without the little 'ande whall' thing on top of the pocket? Nothing against the brand (obviously Im interested), but I have a thing lately for fully blank jeans.. let me know

Obviously, if any of this is asking too much I understand, I mean no disrespect

Im thinking about getting a pair of the Grifters in 26 but Im not feeling the small leg opening.. 18.6 cm was it? Hmm

Also, a couple of questions:

Do you still have access to that old streaky denim youve made some pairs from before? How about any of your older stuff, such as the old leather patches with the bird? Lastly, if I order a pair is possible to get it made without the little 'ande whall' thing on top of the pocket? Nothing against the brand (obviously Im interested), but I have a thing lately for fully blank jeans.. let me know

Obviously, if any of this is asking too much I understand, I mean no disrespect

Hi Khaltire. Just the 2 custom options listed sorry, all the old stuff is well in the past. Heading towards a bigger manufacturing operation (I hope, so I don't have to do the construction), so there there will be no custom options in the future:D

These look amazing. If you ever do black selvege Akira-cuts, I'm deffinitely down. 41 waist-32 leg, non-shrinking black selvege with green pockets? Oh damn, that'd be hot at any price.

All in good time my friend....all in good time:D

would you ever ever ship a pair to singapore dear ande? i'm a 34 in nudies.

edit:grammar mistake.

Of course man, you are in the asia/pacific region...we are neighbours!:D I will send to the North Pole if need be:eek:

DAVE023 &THATGUY.

Yeah working on it. I have got Mr. Cheapmutherfuckre' doing some shots of the Grifters, now I am thinking it would be good to get him to do the Cougars as well, good side by side shots. Haptronic will be modeling the Rakers shortly too, when I get time to make some up for him!

DAVE023 &THATGUY.

Yeah working on it. I have got Mr. Cheapmutherfuckre' doing some shots of the Grifters, now I am thinking it would be good to get him to do the Cougars as well, good side by side shots. Haptronic will be modeling the Rakers shortly too, when I get time to make some up for him!

send em my way ande... not a problem..

DAVE023 &THATGUY.

I'm in love with your grifters, but I'm not sure I'm build for that kind of fit...

Here's a pic of me wearing my Atelier La Durance Royal pant, what do you think....you're the expert...Thank you

dscn4431uy5.jpg

Hey Dave023. Its hard to say, what waist size are you wearing in those joints? I think the thigh measurement is the best one to check if you are keen on Grifters, I have done an updated "How to measure" picture guide on page 1. Best to measure up a few pairs of your own jeans and compare them to the Grifter & Cougar size charts for comparison. Cool man any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

PS: Like your dog!

Hey Dave023. Its hard to say, what waist size are you wearing in those joints? I think the thigh measurement is the best one to check if you are keen on Grifters, I have done an updated "How to measure" picture guide on page 1. Best to measure up a few pairs of your own jeans and compare them to the Grifter & Cougar size charts for comparison. Cool man any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

PS: Like your dog!

Thank you man....

BTW ALD is very baggy and my waist size is 36....

PS: The dog says thank you:)