Ande Whall Denim V3

andewhall

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Lowrey I have quite a few people interested in Black Denim. I can still get black denim from my old supplier, its slightly lighter approx 14oz as opposed to 14.5. I have just washed my 6 month old blacks, nice mellow combs coming out. I washed them 4 times in 6 months, 4 washes was prob to many times. Will post pic's this afternoon.

that sounds good, looking forward to seeing the pics!

Hey Ande, did you stop making your other cuts?

HI Advan03. Yeah I have scrapped the Rodeo and Moon cuts recently. Just sticking to the 4 best sellers. I think you got Moon's right?:D

KK Disco, Wintermute, Who?, Syn, Cadbury and Meta...good news lads! Finished the burr die yesterday, I have a new found respect for working with steel... its hard graft indeed. When sewing, 1mm is nothing to get alarmed over but with steel 1mm is a huge amount. Anyway 2 days of cutting, testing, drilling and doing it all over again the die works like a dream. All of the hardware is on, packing your orders up today sunday and will have them in the post tomorrow. Thanks again for your orders and patience guys, its been a massive help...big ups!:)

Thanks guys, I will be very happy when you have your new joints!

quality looks very good ande, it's awesome how we've seen how your operation has grown so much in the past year or so! big ups to you sir!

Thanks Poly. Its been a very busy stressed out couple of months, glad it's all come together finally. I still have a couple of things I want to do with the denim in the next 6 months, mainly branded hardware and to get a factory to make them.....sweatshoppin' is a mission. Then the soft goods...ahhh the fleece and graphics are calling.:D

Yo Ande

Was wondering if you ever sold a pair of jeans to anyone from Denmark?

Kinda would like to be the first one in a country to wear some AW's u know :b

Hey Superstar. I have sold V2 Aw's to Aland-Finland, Norway and Sweden. I thought there were some sales in Denmark, just going through my book....so no, you would be the first my friend.:cool:

Hey guys. Have just done a freshen up on the thread. I have been reviewing the pricing over the last few days and decided to go back the original price of $150.00ea. I really want to get more orders and more people wearing them. Don't want tp price anyone out, also I think 175 sort of has that, 'closer to two hundred look to it', y'know? Anyway check it out. Photos coming soon and maybe another SF Super-model give away....I'll be watching WAYWT.

Bests

Ande

Yeah I haven't had a chance to look around for any Black Denim so far. Very happy I have got this line all up and running........can't stop thinking about a selvage line now, It would be great to do a black selvage.

Apu pic;s coming soon man, well hopefully soon. I need to track down my model buddy who I am making the samples for

wait, was there some sort of special pre-order or anything for those 6 people? or are you taking regular orders? i might care to pick up a pair, since these are great

and because um...a low rise straight leg dry denim? YES...WHERE HAS THIS BEEN?

Hey Blank, yep I am fully operational, all the pre-orders have gone out. Shoot me an email if you would like to grab a pair:D

Ande, what's the turn around time -from order to at my door- looking like right now? I'm thinking about getting (asking for) a pair for Christmas. Thanks.

Hey Captain. The post office says 4-6 days to the U.S, I can get them made up in 1-2 days depending on how many orders I have going on. So about 6-8 days all up:cool: