Ande Whall Denim V3

andewhall

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airjamie

Does this mean you will not be taking denim orders for awhile? Seriously I mean you dont have to go into R&D just for me I can do without the cocksaw. Im pretty sure i can get home depot to put one on my April 77's anyway.

Guest Airjamie

Actually ande, now that i think of it, i think i may have come up with a design element that would seriously improve the rakers. A cockpocket. Seriously, heres how it would work; sew an elongated silk-lined coinpocket into the interior of one of the legs. This would obviously be a tremendous help in the execution of the picklestash technique. I think i speak for everyone when i say we here at superfuture are sick of having to remember what leg we shove our johnce down. This way we would never forget and it would probably lead to some righteous cockfades, not to mention keeping our third legs warm in the winter time. I'll even let you use my idea free of charge of you can line my picklestasher with polar bear fur. Oh and make it selvage of course.

Guest Airjamie
Good idea....but would there have to one on the left and the right?

It is my understanding that picklestashing to the left means you're gay, picklestashing to the right is obviously then straight (the opposite of the earring thing). There are variations on this depending on what you do with your nuts, known combinations are as follows (but to quote waiting, "when you get some spare time,play with your nuts a little, see what you come up with"):

Left stash/left nut= gay bottom

Left stash/right nut=gay top

Left stash/both nuts= gay vegan screamo (both nuts are obviously placed on the same side so that the rest of us who arent pompous coffee shop trolls know where to kick everytime)

Left stash/both nuts on right= gay but youre dating a republican

Right stash/left nut=straight, no fat chicks

Right stash/right nut=straight but would probably go gay for the right amount of coke, or 45rpms

Right stash/both nuts=ancient chinese secret

Right stash/ both nuts left=straight but admittedly likes that fucking james blunt song you hear on every show on the fox network (you dont see too many of these, and for good reason, admitting you like that song automatically gets you kicked out of being straight)

Right stash/both nuts right *above peen*= This is known as the superfuture stash. Out of all this produces superior fade, for that reason it was closely guarded. Very few people actually know how to pull this off. Rumor has it that the very first goldminers to buy levis discovered the secret (it is believed they must have learned it by the same aliens who built stonehenge and the pyramids, since everyone in space wears jeans) to superior fade and buried it in a secret underground temple in san francisco. In 1969, the US government began attempt to cover up evidence of aliens and preserve the secret of the SuFu Stash, resulting in the construction of a 48 story building over the ruins of the temple, known to the public as the "Trans America Building". Before then, only one man posessed the ability to pass the crazy magical obstacle course and discover the secret, that man was john wayne (who was sold to the japanese along with shuttle looms and horror movies). Wayne apparently learned this from the guy who started evisu, and in turn has taught minya, who taught DDML, who taught Cheap (who is currently the only one capable of executing it due to everyone else not doing their proper nutcersies at night and becoming horribly disfigured testicularly speaking)

Dick tucked/both nuts left= this is reserved for the members of coldplay. It is done to avoid the sanctions imposed by the U.N. when someone brought in a copy of that shitty fucking "Yellow" video.

Airjamie......join team Begs.....you know you want to

Dont i have to wax everyones crack with my teeth or something?

It is my understanding that picklestashing to the left means you're gay, picklestashing to the right is obviously then straight (the opposite of the earring thing). There are variations on this depending on what you do with your nuts, known combinations are as follows (but to quote waiting, "when you get some spare time,play with your nuts a little, see what you come up with"):

Left stash/left nut= gay bottom

Left stash/right nut=gay top

Left stash/both nuts= gay vegan screamo (both nuts are obviously placed on the same side so that the rest of us who arent pompous coffee shop trolls know where to kick everytime)

Left stash/both nuts on right= gay but youre dating a republican

Right stash/left nut=straight, no fat chicks

Right stash/right nut=straight but would probably go gay for the right amount of coke, or 45rpms

Right stash/both nuts=ancient chinese secret

Right stash/ both nuts left=straight but admittedly likes that fucking james blunt song you hear on every show on the fox network (you dont see too many of these, and for good reason, admitting you like that song automatically gets you kicked out of being straight)

Right stash/both nuts right *above peen*= This is known as the superfuture stash. Out of all this produces superior fade, for that reason it was closely guarded. Very few people actually know how to pull this off. Rumor has it that the very first goldminers to buy levis discovered the secret (it is believed they must have learned it by the same aliens who built stonehenge and the pyramids, since everyone in space wears jeans) to superior fade and buried it in a secret underground temple in san francisco. In 1969, the US government began attempt to cover up evidence of aliens and preserve the secret of the SuFu Stash, resulting in the construction of a 48 story building over the ruins of the temple, known to the public as the "Trans America Building". Before then, only one man posessed the ability to pass the crazy magical obstacle course and discover the secret, that man was john wayne (who was sold to the japanese along with shuttle looms and horror movies). Wayne apparently learned this from the guy who started evisu, and in turn has taught minya, who taught DDML, who taught Cheap (who is currently the only one capable of executing it due to everyone else not doing their proper nutcersies at night and becoming horribly disfigured testicularly speaking)

Dick tucked/both nuts left= this is reserved for the members of coldplay. It is done to avoid the sanctions imposed by the U.N. when someone brought in a copy of that shitty fucking "Yellow" video.

Dont i have to wax everyones crack with my teeth or something?

well obviously by your post, you have enough time.

get going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do you think V4 will be out by this summer?

Any idea what the weight or twill of the denim will be?

really looking forward, great work.

03-21-2007, 05:35 AM

Its not going to be for quite some time, like 6-8 months. I may do a V3 deluxe Grifter with some left over denim, about 10 pairs.

Behold, the power of reading.

• 1 month later...
Guest Airjamie
i was being sarcastic... obviously someone whos running a small time thing w/ jeans in limited quantities isnt all of a sudden gonna distribute to nordstrom,

Nah man. Its actually pacsun but then if you were a real denimhead you would have known this.

• 5 months later...