cardigan that buttons all the way up?

einolu

I saw this cardigan at banana republic and was wondering if any of you know other brands that make something like it. if not, i will probably just get this one because it is quite nice and perfect for the winter (almost like a coat).

br433619-01p01v01.jpg

i would check club monaco if you are on a budget.

damnit, i must be poor; i think club monaco is too pricey. i like that cardigan/sweater thing, einolu. 'cept for the sleeves being so damn untailored. i think ralph lauren puts stuff out like that around this season, probably with much better material, frabrics, and buttons.

yeah, RL has a nice one but its like $250 and im not sure if i wanna spend that much (yet). the fabric on the BR one is nice though, wool, cashmere, angora. oh decisions decisions decisions. oh, and I checked monaco and they only had really thin ones, and nothing with a nice turtleneck.

club monaco had a nice shawl neck one, but it's like 175 right now

that's the one i'm talking about.

damnit, i must be poor; i think club monaco is too pricey. i like that cardigan/sweater thing, einolu. 'cept for the sleeves being so damn untailored. i think ralph lauren puts stuff out like that around this season, probably with much better material, frabrics, and buttons.

it is too pricey for what it is, but still about 1/3 of what jil sander costs. all relative.

Guest Fade to Black

i don't think jil sander made a button up cardigan this season....there's the runway grey wool/cashmere heavyweight cardigan with NO buttons that's around $970, but that's the only cardigan i'm aware of in the collection....

I saw this cardigan at banana republic and was wondering if any of you know other brands that make something like it. if not, i will probably just get this one because it is quite nice and perfect for the winter (almost like a coat).

br433619-01p01v01.jpg

They had one like this at the Gap last time I visited.

Guest chiquita_chaser

I'm not really into that whole cardigan fetisch going on. It's arrogant and anal. At least I haven't seen anybody wearing one that didn't make them look like total wankers.

Anyhow, I need help. I know that I am probably an idiot, but I've been trying for 2 hours straight to figure out how to post new threads. Please help me.

- Hang loose though

I'm not really into that whole cardigan fetisch going on. It's arrogant and anal. At least I haven't seen anybody wearing one that didn't make them look like total wankers.

Anyhow, I need help. I know that I am probably an idiot, but I've been trying for 2 hours straight to figure out how to post new threads. Please help me.

- Hang loose though

lol?

Click on new topic button on bottom left of main thread listings.

the APC one looks nice but i really cant spend more than $200 (preferably less, I have other things to buy as well) atm. i really like that store though, i very much agree with their look.

like others have asked, will that Uniqlo one pictured be available in the US? What is it made out of? I like the Banana one because its thick and made out of nice materials, I hate nylon and other such things.

The current Uniqlo in SoHo is awful, and the one on the Upper West has yet to open, I still need to see the rockafeller center one. I guess I will have to wait a few weeks until the flagship opens. (I like the wool zip up hoody they have shown on the website, under winter 07 looks, so I want to pick that up if I can).