leah dizon vs. maria ozawa

artificialsky

WTF?!?  

583 members have voted

1. 1. WTF?!?

• i want a supreme shirt with ozawa
    • i want a supreme shirt with dizon

"She speaks, reads and writes fluent English which can be seen from her blog as well as in several of her movies."

I've seen my fair share of her movies, but I've never heard her speak English. Can anyone confirm this? Oh yea, my vote goes to Maria Ozawa. Dizon's eyes are pretty, but Maria's are great too.

one of her parents is French-Canadian and she went to an English high school so i'm pretty sure she can speak english really well. and i think Jeff Staple mentioned talking to her on his blog although i'm not 100% sure of this, he might only have mentioned her coming to the Reed Space opening...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of her parents is French-Canadian and she went to an English high school so i'm pretty sure she can speak english really well. and i think Jeff Staple mentioned talking to her on his blog although i'm not 100% sure of this, he might only have mentioned her coming to the Reed Space opening...

yeah maria went to the opening of reed space! they posted some pix of her on theire website!

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry, some of you guys are nuts. Dizon all the way, and this coming from someone who generally prefers any other asian girl over Filipino ones. And this is coming from a purely aesthetic standpoint. Yes, all asian ethnic groups have a certain distinguishing "look" to them, and I tend not to be attracted to girls who look distinctly Filipino.

I'm sorry, some of you guys are nuts. Dizon all the way, and this coming from someone who generally prefers any other asian girl over Filipino ones. And this is coming from a purely aesthetic standpoint. Yes, all asian ethnic groups have a certain distinguishing "look" to them, and I tend not to be attracted to girls who look distinctly Filipino.

dizon is furthest from distinctly filipino. so the attraction to dizon is that she looks japanese. like maria. done and done.

dizon is furthest from distinctly filipino. so the attraction to dizon is that she looks japanese. like maria. done and done.

Maria looks japanese? Now I know you're trippin. She looks closer to filipino than Dizon does.

I wouldnt say Dizon looks japanese either, shes something else... Ethereal I think is fitting. Hot damn.

As far as putting Campo into the mix...

Dizon> Campo >>>>>> Ozawa