1. 1. WTF?!?

• i want a supreme shirt with ozawa
    • i want a supreme shirt with dizon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ You are not supposed to.

But if you do: you just click the pic, select "properties," copy the URL and paste it into the image tab..........

I vote for Maria Ozawa; mostly because she pulls off super-cute x sexy vixen slut all in one look.....like you want to kiss and cuddle with her, but at the same time have dirty butt sex......

And seriously, the more pics the better. Who gives a shit if we know what they look like............it is for research!

Even though I have access to all of Maria Ozawa's movies (superconfession), I like Leah more because she has eyes that can melt any guy's heart. She also gives off more of the "home-girl" vibe, i.e. someone you can chill with and approach, whereas Maria looks like she can intimidate anyone with her overwhelming hotness and you just end up worshiping her like a queen.

Anyway, pics to explain the "home-girl"ness that is so attractive:

121ub6.jpg

371qw2.jpg

472to0.jpg

eyessss:

174sh5.jpg

blast the 4 pic rule!

Since I've been pushing Leah Dizon so much, I'll upload a full Maria Ozawa (one of my ok quality ones, 200-ish mb) movie for all of you tomorrow if the interest is there. Just to show I'm neutral.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: