• i want a supreme shirt with ozawa
    • i want a supreme shirt with dizon

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It means, whoever goes into a relationship with him, got their career ruined. Boa was pretty big, not long ago.

Seems like dizon's career is heading downhill too, now that shes with him.

I've read that because of her pregnancy and marriage to 'depp', shes been losing millions of yen worth of contracts of endorsement deals and stuff.

if he's any smart, he would make like rick solomon and 'release' a sex tape of dizon and him. that oughta give him some nice lump of coins in his pocket.

sex tape/scandal in asia is completely different than america.........he'll be dumb to release anything

ozawa is like a beat up pair of RO trainers that have been on the world tour for 3 years straight. has everyones dirt and stain all over it.

while dizon is like a vintage pair of deadstock original nike jordans I, rare and popular but loses its value once its broken in and the fact that jordan dont play ball no more really hurts its value

if I had to choose, i'd still rather get the jordans, although its used, its not abused.

• 5 months later...
ozawa is like a beat up pair of RO trainers that have been on the world tour for 3 years straight. has everyones dirt and stain all over it.

while dizon is like a vintage pair of deadstock original nike jordans I, rare and popular but loses its value once its broken in and the fact that jordan dont play ball no more really hurts its value

if I had to choose, i'd still rather get the jordans, although its used, its not abused.

well the deadstock j's got bought on ebay by a japanese dude and are now well worn and the old glue holding them together is falling apart

the RO trainers were professionally resoled by an old cobbler in new york and are back to pounding on the streets