the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

...I'm not breaking my own rule. Without the makeup and dressup, she's just another French-Canadian, skinny, boring 6.5. (Dandi Wind.)

i think skinny French-Canadian 6.5's are my favorites. Montreal has some of most attractive girls i've ever seen, and what's so fascinating about them is that they work in totally normal places like airport security, mcdonalds, etc.

how could she not be? it's obvious to anyone. even a child can tell. edit: she probably has her insecurities, i'm sure.

this is getting away from the subject at hand, though. we need to first plus rep that man or woman who posted it (ROYALEFATALE) for improving our lives and proving that God does exist. then we need to find more pictures.

Posted · Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv
Hidden by Huerequeque, May 4, 2012 - xcv

the worst is:

Eva Green, though she has perfect tits she couldn't act her way out of a box and looks too much like christopher lambert.

Eva-Green.jpg

lambert-sized.jpg

I choose Pell James

PellJames_Vespa_6101616_400.jpg

This girl was in broken flowers, the movie was pretty cliche but she was sooo cute. She played a girl named sun green (i know, i know) who worked at a flower shop. there was this part where he lowers his sunglasses to show her his bruise. she looks up at it and i swear to you it was the second most beautiful face i've ever seen. She's slightly cock-eyed. Siiiigh...

does anybody else see it?

the worst is:

Eva Green, though she has perfect tits she couldn't act her way out of a box and looks too much like christopher lambert.

Eva-Green.jpg

lambert-sized.jpg

I choose Pell James

PellJames_Vespa_6101616_400.jpg

This girl was in broken flowers, the movie was pretty cliche but she was sooo cute. She played a girl named sun green (i know, i know) who worked at a flower shop. there was this part where he lowers his sunglasses to show her his bruise. she looks up at it and i swear to you it was the second most beautiful face i've ever seen. She's slightly cock-eyed. Siiiigh...

does anybody else see it?

yeah, the movie sucked and i didn't pick up on any of the things your obsessive stalker eye did. plus eva green is a total dime, even though the picture you posted is butt.

sorry... but I have to call this one a (dslr) camwhore (a pretty one ^_^)

edit:A MYSPACE JPG SOURCE WTF

editedit: would be hilarious if she was trap or of questionable age(::wink @ cottonduck::)

hahha, no she's 19, and real, dunno if i should blow up her spot on here though