the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

^^ That and this:

They're the only one here lately that has been LESS OBVIOUS. Even less obvious, the art-bitch with the crazy eyes from project runway... crazy eyes...

As for the super obvious:

Kat Von D

Minnie Driver (wtf the woman is a many-times leading lady)

lindsay price

Lee Lee sobeiski

You all are ridiculous, next thing we'll be posting are Victoria Secret Models... or even worse... tila tequila.

Maaaaybe that Kristen Chenoweth was less obvious but post pics of her in the fairy godmother outfit geez.

yo i posted ann coulter.

@sleaze, haven't picked them up yet will tomorrow though.

I'd argue that Melora Hardin (Jan from 'The Office") is actually a very obvious choice, especially on that show. She's always been hella hot. Is it 'cause she's an 'older' chick.

Tina Fey is looking good these days, ain't she? I remember seeing her in a skit show or something when she was still in …I'm gonna say Second City (coulda been The Groundlings) when she was quite chubsterly.

Will def. cosign on Julia Louis Drefuss.

thats true. im assuming our definition of "less-obvious" for this thread atleast, means those who are slightly overlooked by most. The obvious being the caliber women such as Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, and Jessica Biel :D. But i agree with you, this is an odd thread. yet i enjoy it aha.

i unno if she's "less obvious" but i would do unspeakably awful things to this girl

b9twIjKbRU8

amazing. i was just lookin for pics of this chick to post. gets me everytime. her voice is hot too. kinda raspy. like a sultry jazz singer from the 20's.