the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

Ellen Page was a good call. I never thought I'd get wood after I saw Hard Candy but Juno turned that around.

But Claire Forlani, she just gets me everytime I see her in some random movie

claireforlani001ck2.jpg

is that the chick from Mallrats?

btw i totally co-sign, plus she's got that sexy british accent.

Kristen Bell

bell1.jpg

She's got that cool kind of nerd vibe going for her. Any chick how has the balls to dress up as Princess Leia in a movie is cool in my book.

oh shit, when did this become the "completely obvious chicks you dig" thread?

^^ That and this:

l_283e48625f672837dabe15a3d63a4dc6.jpg

They're the only one here lately that has been LESS OBVIOUS. Even less obvious, the art-bitch with the crazy eyes from project runway... crazy eyes...

As for the super obvious:

Kat Von D

Minnie Driver (wtf the woman is a many-times leading lady)

lindsay price

Lee Lee sobeiski

You all are ridiculous, next thing we'll be posting are Victoria Secret Models... or even worse... tila tequila.

Maaaaybe that Kristen Chenoweth was less obvious but post pics of her in the fairy godmother outfit geez.

^^ That and this:

They're the only one here lately that has been LESS OBVIOUS. Even less obvious, the art-bitch with the crazy eyes from project runway... crazy eyes...

zomg, that bitch is scary, like a witch scary. but i bet she can fuck and suck pretty good (even if she got in that pedestrian-car accident in London).

she actually seemed rather shy but that's because she has a boyfriend. you know he wrecks her good.

Now that I think about it, she had a life-threatening experience and head trauma, those girls are crazy sexually as well as in life.