the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

this thread needs less movie stars and more creepy stalker pictures from facebook/myspace, obscure fashion models, exhibitionist 4chan camwhores, b-movie actors/actresses and... fuck i dont know, bodybuilders?

post up pictures of your hot torontonian friends, clopek, i hear people stay in shape in canadia, i mean, if your neck is any indicator of what great shape everyone in canada is

and you know what they say about guys with big necks

ummm i'm not so sure about that...we may be just slightly less obese than the states (what's the ratio like down there now?)

maybe i'll find some later, but right now i have to get out of this thread as every time i visit my tallerwhacker inexplicably becomes quite raw and chafed

how the eff you gonna post Ruhbecca Romajne Stajmost in the "less obvious" thread.

I been trying to stalk Dana Delany since she was on china beeyotch. When I was 9 and she was 29. Well, now shes probably pushing 60 and yeah, I'd destroy. She's my very own white chick, you know how old school black dudes like white chicks no matter how ugly. that's how I get around her

becausepremiere6.jpg

how the eff you gonna post Ruhbecca Romajne Stajmost in the "less obvious" thread.

I been trying to stalk Dana Delany since she was on china beeyotch. When I was 9 and she was 29. Well, now shes probably pushing 60 and yeah, I'd destroy. She's my very own white chick, you know how old school black dudes like white chicks no matter how ugly. that's how I get around her

becausepremiere6.jpg

Is that Rick Owens leatha? Wait, looks like a riri zip - what is this?

why does everyone pick on Clopek for his neck? A big strong neck is good for absorbing a stiff jab or busting through a defensive line.

this thread needs less movie stars and more creepy stalker pictures from facebook

There are about 3 girls i've had from class i stalk on facebook every once in awhile. Lots of pics and so hot. All mine though.