the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

great thread. i have so many girls like this. will add more as they come to mind.

audrey tatou

84cb6bc6118900521530209.jpg

18702624.jpg

audrey22.jpg

18702625.jpg

eva green

Eva-Green-Front-Page-002.jpg

Eva-Green-Front-Page-001.jpg

emma watson (lol)

emma-watson.2620.jpg

daniela hantuchova

hantuchova3_2101_gallery__438x400.jpg

daniela_hantuchova_2.jpg

mena suvari (circa american beauty)

mena-suvari-2.jpg

im normally impressed with pretty french girls w/ dark hair & pale skin. needa get myself over to paris quick-smart.

this thread needs less movie stars and more creepy stalker pictures from facebook/myspace, obscure fashion models, exhibitionist 4chan camwhores, b-movie actors/actresses and... fuck i dont know, bodybuilders?

post up pictures of your hot torontonian friends, clopek, i hear people stay in shape in canadia, i mean, if your neck is any indicator of what great shape everyone in canada is

and you know what they say about guys with big necks

On a completely unrelated note, I feel like a bad person for sort of being into Bonham-Carter. She's certainly not particularly attractive, I don't think. But she kind of is? Frankly, I'm just confused and ashamed and sort of turned on at the same time? I can't handle this shit.

Its the 'so ugly she's good looking' syndrome. She's so ugly that she's uniquely ugly, which is beautiful. Do you understand? No? You shouldn't, and thats why its beautiful.