the "less obvious chicks you dig" thread

mike lowrey

Ok I think we need to lay down some ground rules about obviousness.

The only girls that will qualify as truly "less obvious" evidently are:

a) Unknown/not famous

B) not hot

Does anyone REALLY want to see photos of unknown dumpy ladies? No? Ok, so then I think we agree that women in this thread need to have one or both of the above attributes.

If they're famous already they're by definition "obvious" in that people already know who they are. So, what, we can only post famous chicks who are borderline attractive?

It seems like people are applying an impossible-to-meet standard here. In order to qualify, she has to be a) Hot, B) possibly well known but c) "less obvious"

Does anyone else see the contradiction here?! Stop bitching, more photos plz

uhhh, the entire point of the thread was posting chicks that are not traditionally hot. I don't think being unknown was ever needed. People just started posting hot chicks no one's heard of. That's boring, post them in superfap or some shit.

lowery started it off saying this

anyhoo, your mission: name a girl that you think is hot but others might not necessarily dig that much, or moreover isn't an obvious pick. so what I mean is someone who maybe wouldn't come up in a "post mad hot women yo" thread. ya heaaard?

just saying, bro.

then again Zooey Deschanel was posted on the first page and she's pretty obvious.

if you posted the little girl from the movie, that'd be in line with the thread.

and because I think all of my posts in this thread are crying about dudes not posting right

I've been watching Homicide: Life on the Street a lot lately

KayHoward.png

detecitve kay howard

emma stone is a super-bad bish forreal

• 2 weeks later...
Is that chelsea peretti? She and I were the same year at my college and had a lot of friends in common...

i know people who know people who know people who know kevin bacon

• 3 months later...