Quote:
Quote:

Hi Mr,

go and see this

http://artysm.com

you've got some there.

LL

--- Original message by LeLOUP on May 27, 2005 04:57 AM

Hey LeLoup. I quite like some of the stuff on your website. I Googled your brandname though, and it seemed to be sold in many Inline Skate shops. Are you a rollerblade company?

--- Original message by mrmax on Jun 1, 2005 11:40 PM

Hi Mrmax

thanks for your interest,

the man who creates the label used to be a streeter. Now, only the t-shirt are sold in the skate shops, the all collection is in "fashion" shop (berlin, paris, melbourne, in london soon.

LL

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hi Mr,

go and see this

http://artysm.com

you've got some there.

LL

--- Original message by LeLOUP on May 27, 2005 04:57 AM

Hey LeLoup. I quite like some of the stuff on your website. I Googled your brandname though, and it seemed to be sold in many Inline Skate shops. Are you a rollerblade company?

--- Original message by mrmax on Jun 1, 2005 11:40 PM

Hi Mrmax

thanks for your interest,

the man who creates the label used to be a streeter. Now, only the t-shirt are sold in the skate shops, the all collection is in "fashion" shop (berlin, paris, melbourne, in london soon.

LL

--- Original message by LeLOUP on Jun 4, 2005 12:11 PM

oh cool

where in London will it be available?

i find it sort of strange taht i remember a lot of kids sporting stussy back in sixth grade or so. although i didnt even know what the logo was, but i do remember that you can find the words 'i am gay' in teh logo... (we were young) which means i guess those kids were the true trendsetters! sporting the good stuff 10 years before it becomes hot! damnnn

for niiiiice t-shirts i like:

morphine generation

rebel ape

OBEY

a bathing ape

for the cheap usually okay stuff threadless.com is a good site and its an interesting idea. and some of the designs are hot. check out 'flowers in the attic' at threadless taht shirt is sexy.

• 2 weeks later...