Denim in Singapore

tweeds

how much is the dior raw MIJ in SG? does dior retail shop sell this jeans?

If you bothered to read a a couple of pages back (127 to be exact) or use the search function you would have found this

Just a lil heads up for you guys. I went club21 yesterday and they stocked a wide collection of PRPS, washed and raws. It was going for about 500+. And they also brought in the indigo 19cm MIJs still quite alot of sizes available no 33 though.

I didnt know we had a DH store in sg.....

Plongin: prepare for some major shortages hahaha:D

If you bothered to read a a couple of pages back (127 to be exact) or use the search function you would have found this

I just went to club21 like 2 days back and i can't find a single dior homme product

MOTHERFUCKERS.

I just went to the isetan outlet yesterday and the whole fuckin' bowl has disappeared.It's SAF condoms or bicycle tubings for me now.

Incidentally, agnes b outlets in hk give out condoms too, but their box has a different cover. Think it says: "FOR MY HERO" or sth like that. But then ya'll probably already know this.

has anyone tried this before?

http://www.borderlinx.com/SG_index.html

It works something like Vpost but I think it seems better.

Anyone?

There's also this:

http://www.comgateway.com/COMGATEWAY/com.creditel.comgateway.home.Home.do

Again, works sth like vpost but i've personally nv tried it. A few of my friends used to work there and they tell me its significantly better than vpost. But y'know...could be a sales pitch of sumfink like that.

What is happening to Front Row? It was in the news earlier that FR was giving up on the cafe business, but the store now is closed, and there's a sign saying that it's going to be called "Books Actually", with the 1st level being lined with shelves of books. Opening expected on 1 April.

Is FR giving up on the fashion business too?

if you're talking about the tool dressed in apc, margiela and common projects... what makes you think he's on here? just another current hype beastin dog. just cause he's got sufu approved brand clothes on him doesn't mean that he either looks good or that he should be associated with this forum. the entire look disgusts me.

What is happening to Front Row? It was in the news earlier that FR was giving up on the cafe business, but the store now is closed, and there's a sign saying that it's going to be called "Books Actually", with the 1st level being lined with shelves of books. Opening expected on 1 April.

Is FR giving up on the fashion business too?

You have to go in by the side door instead of the usual entrance.

As far as i'm understanding it, billet is closed for good.

i called the shop's number and got diverted to some guy's hp, and he told me that the store has been closed, though they have some stocks left. Those interested should call him up and enquire.

Good Society Raw Selvage and Non Selvage Just In , Guys.

Awesome quality for the Price!

ChainStiching EVERYWHERE! plus White Painted Donut Button-Fly.

Slim- Cut. (They are Really Really Slim)

28, 29.30 available.

For Men and the Ladies...so those want to start your GFs on RAW....

Cheers

Good Society Raw Selvage and Non Selvage Just In , Guys.

Awesome quality for the Price!

ChainStiching EVERYWHERE! plus White Painted Donut Button-Fly.

Slim- Cut. (They are Really Really Slim)

28, 29.30 available.

For Men and the Ladies...so those want to start your GFs on RAW....

Cheers

Can I get some photos of those selvedges? I'm very curious, can't seem to find them anywhere.