Denim in Singapore

tweeds

if you people bother to read the thread from the first post on, you'd realise that the entire stocklist of denim available in singapore is listed there.

and bread and butter is as terrible as the male model that they used; low quality.

Wasn't there a store in wisma that stocked evisu a few years ago? I think it was called Red Wolves, and it's location was at the same place B&B's sitting on.

Also, anyone know if the Evisu's B&B stocks are from the jp, eu, or us line?

• 2 weeks later...
Just a lil heads up for you guys. I went club21 yesterday and they stocked a wide collection of PRPS, washed and raws. It was going for about 500+. And they also brought in the indigo 19cm MIJs still quite alot of sizes available no 33 though.

How much they selling for the 19cm MIJ? Any shoes?

Hi anyone been to Billet Doux recently?

I've been to Haji Lane about 5 times in the last 2 months but everytime i turn up at the door they've got the 'closed' sign up and the doors are locked...which is a real bummer cos i've been really interested in checking out the stuff they're stocking.

Anyone know what's up with the situation there?

ive been down weekdays & weekends, and they're still always closed.

got a feeling something went down, place was probably experiencing terrible sales and the dude probably gave up.

I suspect that if you actually know a product that they carry that you really want, you'd prob be able to get it cheaper if you can contact the owner. and that right now is a big "if".

either that or mas selamat's hiding at billet doux.