Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Dear Club21 Shopping Guru(s),

Please refrain from having extended conversations regarding non-denim related issues in this thread.

However, do proceed to add each other on MSN and resume conversation sharing your vast knowledge of designer products with each other, not forgetting to continue comparing the value of your wardrobes.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

D.

yeah its a denim thread so i suppose i shall not deviate from the thread.

perhaps we can talk bout shirts, tailors and labels thru msn.

of cos not to showcase on what you have in your wardrobe.

anyone willing to discuss about it just add me on msn.

yeah its a denim thread so i suppose i shall not deviate from the thread.

perhaps we can talk bout shirts, tailors and labels thru msn.

of cos not to showcase on what you have in your wardrobe.

anyone willing to discuss about it just add me on msn.

Dude, I will create a new thread on superfashion for this then.

Maybe a seperate sg shopping thread in jetset might be the solution. Would keep this thread focused on denim and the new sg shopping thread would also be more well placed for people looking for info on sg but are unaware of this mongrel sg denim (plus everything else) thread.

Dear Club21 Shopping Guru(s),

Please refrain from having extended conversations regarding non-denim related issues in this thread.

However, do proceed to add each other on MSN and resume conversation sharing your vast knowledge of designer products with each other, not forgetting to continue comparing the value of your wardrobes.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

D.

Defiance pulling out the moderator in him. woot woot.

I was just going to suggest moving all ya asses to www.frontallabs.com instead of creating a single shopping thread (in fashion or jetset) which will be dominated by extended talk of 3/4 stores only, cause the product range that's available locally really sucks elephant's penis.

then again I'm going to give everyone here the benefit of the doubt that most people on frontal are douche bags (if you don't believe me, go take a look at the amazingly intelligent conversations that go in their threads), and we're on this thread mainly because we're not like them at all (CYC tailor talk all sia), so my suggestion is... ...

someone create a new forum for us. sg based. think of it as a step up from frontal, not competition to superfuture at all. we can have our talk about extended talk about anything you want there! as long as its 100x more intelligent (which should be the average singaporean's IQ level) than frontal talk.

(and we'll give mod access to those who can differentiate intelligent people from frontal people who'd try to crossover)

so if anyone knows how to start a fucking forum, hit me up.

denim in singapore = for denim.

actually lets just shut this damn thread down.

denim in singapore = for denim.

preeeecisely.

i don't know about you guys, but it gets really irritating when the same questions are being asked over and over, non-denim related ones at that. just take a look back at say, the past 20 or so pages, and tell me how much denim was actually being discussed instead of questions, club21, and more questions.

the only reason why i've made the thread over at jetset was in hope that everything non-denim related here can be carried over (basically shopping, questions about shopping, and more stupid questions every now and then), and maybe, just maybe, provide some general information.

setting up a new forum is only going to be feasible if people are actually going to participate, if u're really keen on that i might have some ideas i guess.

Hey, anyone know if there's new raw denim brands available in Singapore? Must say the stockist has really grown, are there any others which i'm missing out? Hope to get some new jeans after CNY ang pao rush!!:D

List now:

Evisu -puma@marina square, redwovles

Nudie -style:Nordic

Imperial - thelawn

APC - frontrow

Skulls - queen's couture

Iron army -thelawn, queen's couture

sugar cane denim -the attic, queen's couture

Dior -club21

LVC -hereen

Earnest sewn -actually

Yen jeans -actually

Cheap monday raws - hajilane, queen's couture

Flathead - billetdoux

Julian red - knowitnothing

Dr denim -woonderland, tangs

Gstar

Topman raw selvedge jeans

Hey, anyone know if there's new raw denim brands available in Singapore? Must say the stockist has really grown, are there any others which i'm missing out? Hope to get some new jeans after CNY ang pao rush!!:D

List now:

Imperial - thelawn

APC - frontrow

Skulls - queen's couture

Dior -club21

LVC -hereen

Earnest sewn -actually

Yen jeans -actually

Flathead - billetdoux

Gstar

Just saw a new store, bread & butter (???) or something like that at Wisma. Carries evisu. (the only brand that most likely interests people here.) Oh, and I saw a couple of pairs of Paul Smith Red Ears at Isetan Wisma today going for 30-50%. A pair 31X35/36 going at SGD$200+..

List now:

Imperial - thelawn

APC - frontrow

Skulls - queen's couture

Dior -club21

LVC -hereen

Earnest sewn -actually

Yen jeans -actually

Flathead - billetdoux

Gstar

J Brand, Kusubi, DVB, April 77, Sugar cane, Ironarmy(Can't remember if they did carry them)

All of em at Queen's Couture, Heeren.

Edit: Oh yeah, I think they do carry Skull denim by The Alchemist too.

if you people bother to read the thread from the first post on, you'd realise that the entire stocklist of denim available in singapore is listed there.

and bread and butter is as terrible as the male model that they used; low quality.

Well... I added something new tho. QC stocks DVB too now.

Any new April 77 stocks from QC? Just enlisted, no time to head out to shop.

When was your previous visit?

The only stuff they have that arrived recently end-of-dec to start-of-jan were the shiny corduroys, batcaves, black snow the diasaster orion jacket(For the ladies) and this weird tie-dye pair which looks pretty damn ugly called acid something

Hi guys!

WESC (WeAretheSuperlativeConspiracy)

It's finally here

www.wesc.com for more info

We have straight to slim (standard/slim) denim for men and skinny (eve/tight) denim for ladies

Models include rinsed(one-wash) i assume and raw denim

If i remember correctly, there's even a pair of selvedge denim for men.

Collection includes polos, s/s button ups, printed logo tees, pullovers & more for both sexes.

you can find it @ FRAGILE.

It is located at SCOTTS RD, FAR EAST PLAZA #03-85

Drop by and check it out :D

will try to get more details when i have the time...

Saw these yesterday and i'm pretty sure it aint selvedge. Looked like some painted on shit that they're trying to pass off

Topman has selvedge. They had fake selvedge on some of their models a couple of years back, but not recently to the best of my knowledge. It's just that their selvedge isn't always very pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
if you people bother to read the thread from the first post on, you'd realise that the entire stocklist of denim available in singapore is listed there.

and bread and butter is as terrible as the male model that they used; low quality.

but look at it this way... least they din use some celebrity like sun ho or something to promote their denim shop.... although i must say... only indo chinese and celebs would buy those brands...

and u cant blame them, the manager is gay... lol.. least we could do is go take a look and show up in your favourite jeans, and hear them rattle off about how good and exp their jeans are, and laugh about how ignorant they are...

interesting exp though..