Denim in Singapore

tweeds

I've seen plenty of Lee Coated, Sharp Notations and Waxed denim around. Ever been to frontal? They're like crazy over the waxed/coated denim.

Where's Frontal BTW.

Sharp Notations? Where do these guys get them? I would think they are hard to get in Singapore.

I really dont see waxed denims around. Maybe its time I start wearing them.

It looks good on you shunie. Where did u get it from ? feel like getting 1 too

beast : can get it quite easily online. (dh@msn , diabro, lvr) in fact there's sale for those 07aw stuff, sharp notations at only 400+ sgd but they are all snapped up now

beast : can get it quite easily online. (dh@msn , diabro, lvr) in fact there's sale for those 07aw stuff, sharp notations at only 400+ sgd but they are all snapped up now

I thought they were refering to some shops bringing in Sharp Nots.

Which online store you referring to. LVR is on sale at 30% for DH, but their shipping charges are very costly and does not make online sales worthwhile. Diabro does not seem to be on sale.

browns have sale on sharp notations too their shipping is abt 25 pounds but they are slow :mad: yea lvr shipping is exp but its very fast. its worth buying if you can get friends to share shipping. diabro prices go down when the item is being left unsold for some time

browns have sale on sharp notations too their shipping is abt 25 pounds but they are slow :mad: yea lvr shipping is exp but its very fast. its worth buying if you can get friends to share shipping. diabro prices go down when the item is being left unsold for some time

Browns discount aint big plus they never reply to my emails.

My email to them was since last weekend and counting.

Good thing is VAT excluded if you are shipping overseas.

I dont see any sharp notations at Diabro:confused: any link?

btw, good fit shunie.

Actually the wax on the Sha-Nots are very thin and not like true waxed denim.

You are better off buying other brands for that waxy, epoxy resin look.

But if you insist on getting DH, you are better off trying online to get the older waxed stuff. But costly though.

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/8626

it looks like lee coated to me, you're paying for e darts :D

This are Sha-Nots?

Actually the wax on the Sha-Nots are very thin and not like true waxed denim.

You are better off buying other brands for that waxy, epoxy resin look.

But if you insist on getting DH, you are better off trying online to get the older waxed stuff. But costly though.

Not really getting those DH man, its too costly. Isit cheaper to get stuff online then C21? Like those desiger brand DH, RAF, etc...

its cheaper online but after adding shipping cost it's abt the same. sharp notations r more of a coated denim nt so much of a waxed denim.

I thought Mr Jeff The Grapist said its waxed?

In the first place, I dont even know if Club 21 brought in the Arp-Nots at all.

maybe he use it as a general term. sharp notations got no layer of wax at all, its just black coated like those from lee n nudies.

If its a coating, then its not even anywhere shiny like the waxed ones.

Its just paint that once you remove will reveal the inner layer.

Got it from sufu's supermarket from binding :)

If you want one just ask grapist, I'm sure he'll have em.

Yeah sharp notations were on sale @ LVR, for around 300-400 sgd a few months back.

I thought Mr Jeff The Grapist said its waxed?

In the first place, I dont even know if Club 21 brought in the Arp-Nots at all.

It isn't, it's just a coated with a thin layer of polyeutherane or something like that.

The 03 lustre are the real waxed ones, and they go for about 1xxx++ SGD.

It isn't, it's just a coated with a thin layer of polyeutherane or something like that.

The 03 lustre are the real waxed ones, and they go for about 1xxx++ SGD.

I think I know what the coating means. My Margiela jeans have it. Makes it looks metallic and have a rough like surface.

04 are waxed too. But not throughout. Avail on ebay now I think.

I think I know what the coating means. My Margiela jeans have it. Makes it looks metallic and have a rough like surface.

04 are waxed too. But not throughout. Avail on ebay now I think.

How do you maintain that coat on your Margielas? They're bound to wear out after a few washes.

P.S. Batcavez anyone? Ultimo-Shinez.

How do you maintain that coat on your Margielas? They're bound to wear out after a few washes.

P.S. Batcavez anyone? Ultimo-Shinez.

Wash? Just dry clean them.

The washing instructions said I can wash em but hey, why risk them bad boys.

I am not sure they can come off that easy.

Actually MMM are not hot in S'pore. I saw them when they were 30% off. I decided not to buy them and waited till 50% off. Lo & behold, they were 50% off and they got my size. Grabbed them at US200 at that time. Recently someone ebayed them but couldnt find a buyer at that price. What a pity. Nice fit not skin tight.

the coated jeans from karl looks nice too pretty much look like the sharp notations. there are waxed jeans in every season of dh

Yes but if you look at them pics, the older ones have a more epoxy resin layer. The latter ones are not that shiny. Would love an indigo pair.

Julian Red on sale for 20% off at KIN. Same goes with all other clothing and accessories. Footwear at 15% off. To all the Chinese brothers on here, enjoy the new year...