Denim in Singapore

tweeds

i think he's referring to lee's black stitch and lad musician. must be one of the dudes from frontal duh. and no, whiteroom doesn't sell those labels.

whiteroom does sell the black stitch and lad musician.i remember seeing them when i last visit whiteroom recently.

damn, but thanks for the info!

welcome to superfuture :)

i'll go and take a look either way i think

Queen's Couture is running out of sizes for their jeans - Okinawas and Hawaiis come in only two and three sizes respectively now. mainly because of a small stock size i think.

yea..its at whiteroom.guys,just went whiteroom just now, and 2nd floor are opened, and it stocks blazers,vests,and some slim pants.

u guys gotta take alook, i forgotten wads the name of the label, but had the dior's style.

srry if i posted on the wrong thread.just to keep u guys informed.

definitely not hare, its "murder" or something, i really had short term memory.btw, is there anywhere in sg that stocks hare?except a store in gemmil lane near club strt?

nope, there's nowhere here in sg that stocks hare. btw some superfuturians were telling me that the quality of hare is pretty fucked up.

nope, there's nowhere here in sg that stocks hare. btw some superfuturians were telling me that the quality of hare is pretty fucked up.

Actually there is, besides the shop near club street. There is Belief @ peninsula. I remembered clearly I saw some Hare tees for sale. They might bring in specific Hare stuff upon request. Regarding the quality of Hare, its pretty true though. Nothing fantastic, just your average label.

I cannot believe that someone actually paid over 200 for a hare tie shirt. lol. This aside, whats new at White Room? Hows the pricing on the Dior-style clothes over there?

Actually there is, besides the shop near club street. There is Belief @ peninsula. I remembered clearly I saw some Hare tees for sale. They might bring in specific Hare stuff upon request. Regarding the quality of Hare, its pretty true though. Nothing fantastic, just your average label.

I cannot believe that someone actually paid over 200 for a hare tie shirt. lol. This aside, whats new at White Room? Hows the pricing on the Dior-style clothes over there?

heh that hare tie shirt cost about 7000 yen on zozo which is around 80-90 sgd? omg. that guy got ripped.

heh that hare tie shirt cost about 7000 yen on zozo which is around 80-90 sgd? omg. that guy got ripped.

Pretty much so. You can definitely get much better quality shirts for much less than 200.

on a sidenote have people been walking about wearing visvim in singapore?

and i'm waiting to hear if CaptMomo is still heading to japan, if he is i'm going to ride on him and get him to help me pickup some stuff .

Its been quite popular since Surrender managed to grab hold of an account. Comfy shoes though. Their new shipment of visvim dropped recently I think.

sounds good. whats the price range for their tops?

If ur refering to Murder/Stray. Its kinda ex, 239 for shirts, 799-1100 for complete set of vest,pants and blazer or smoething similar. Besides the have Lee black stitch (comes with stretch)/ Lad musician jeans, misc accessories.

Hello, new Singaporean member here.

I currently own a pair of APC Cure that has been worn pretty heavily for 2 months.

For some reason, I did a lot of squatting, walking and generally moving about in those jeans so I'm expecting some pretty awesome fading. Howeeeever, that also means that there's a decent amount of sweat in the denim and right now, it smells like a weird mixture of mansweat and febreeze. Luckily it's not that noticeable unless you put your nose right next to it.

I swear dry denim was invented without hot, humid tropical countries in mind.

Also, does anyone know where to find Jack Purcells other than you know, official Converse shops? I'm eyeing their slip-ons for some time now but zappos.com doesn't ship internationally so it's pretty hard to find one of those.

Also, does anyone know where to find Jack Purcells other than you know, official Converse shops? I'm eyeing their slip-ons for some time now but zappos.com doesn't ship internationally so it's pretty hard to find one of those.

I saw some sick John Varvatos Jack Purcells at Peninsula Shopping Centre. You might want to check those out.

Hi, I have been lurking around this forum for a year now and have gained plenty of knowledge on denim/jeans. Ive got into denim while i was in Melbourne studying a few years back. I was into shoes before and it came to the point where it felt that i cannot express myself when everywhere you go people would be wearing the same pair as yours. Thats where denim came in. I love the fact that i can personally customised my jeans according to the shape of my body with the distinct shades and fades of the denim and i dont mind paying hundreds of dollars doing it rather than spending them on shoes. Too bad in the heat and humidity of singapore one have to constantly febreeze and leave it out in the sun to get rid of the stink. Its great that there are a few ppl here in our tiny island who are into denim as i am and looking forward to ur insights and thoughts. Its also very exciting to know that there are a few stores here that i can go and get my denim fix every six months or so.

wash it duh. AHAHA there's probably nothing you can do about it other than the ways already mentioned =\

i envy those who don't sweat much. BAH

my NSs stink like hell. we were in this small air-conditioned room with about 7-8 people and my friend said 'whats that smell.. smells abit like vomit'

bleah.