Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Hi guys, just a quick question. I recently ordered something from BiG, usps priority. Wondering if anyone else has done the same, and if anyone knows how long my package will take to arrive. Also, has anyone had any problems getting their package through using usps priority?

Much thanks.

Haha. Guess i rmb who you are. You wear a pair of nudies too?

hahah. exactly when i saw saw your sams. i was like damn! there's people wearing it in sg. and you know its not often i come across one here. and to hit the nail, when i came across the heavyweight banner and that post with you in your sam shirt. i was like this dude looks familiar. have i seen that outfit somewhere?!!?

yeah im actually rotating both pairs. 710s and TLJ raw. big difference eh?!

" i was like damn! there's people wearing it in sg"

Same exact reaction when I saw you in sams. And I do not have any sam shirt. Or did u meant SAME shirt?

Haha. I wont be giving the sams much wear now as I have to finish off my skulls, and wear my IHs...

Ps. I like the fit of your sams. Spot on.

" i was like damn! there's people wearing it in sg"

Same exact reaction when I saw you in sams. And I do not have any sam shirt. Or did u meant SAME shirt?

Haha. I wont be giving the sams much wear now as I have to finish off my skulls, and wear my IHs...

Ps. I like the fit of your sams. Spot on.

IH shirts dude. haha cheers man although i felt i hemmed it too short while in hk. but i guess i'm getting used to it.

haha yeah your IHs. heavyweight comp ehhh!!

your sams is fine too. like that fit but im too skinny for it.

EDIT: wait skulls? was it with the cross? dont tell me i saw you again in denim store and you were with your friend in pbj?!

Haha, yes louis. That is the time that i saw u in nudies. My friend wasnt wearing pbj. They are unbranded.

haha no wonder. i think i was there to meet my gf. she works at denim store. singapore aint really that big if you come to think of it aye.

hi guys can anyone tell me where can i get a pair of samurai in singapore or any website that i can order from i need a new pair of jeans now as my old levis got modly due to these few weeks of rain

you can't get samurai in singapore. there arent any shops selling it. the closest shop would be in hk and bangkok. Take 5 is what they are called. they have an online shop too. otherwise you can try BiG from the US.

• 4 weeks later...
I think i saw a pair of 710xx at 313 forever 21 maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Haha, meschan, is that u?

And louis, do u happen to be wearing samurais as well?

i don't think its me, i've only step into forever 21 once. i think im quite easy to spot as im only 165cm and my stacks are as crazy as dior jeans hehe, i didnt hem them :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ppl, anyone knows of anywhere that I can mend my worn jeans? Any recommended tailor/shops but nothing overpriced..

Ps: have been lurking around but haven been actively logged in.

heard tet tailors in penin's good. heard they might be bringing in union special too. not too sure how much that's true yet.