Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Singapore has become a very high cost living place. It's so expensive there. There are some cool fashion brands namely woods&woods, Revoltage, Volta, surrender....etc. I think Revoltage even style-up rock bands like switchfoot, Manic street preachers, motley crue, prodigy..more... for their live concerts.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

err yeah, i think tweeds did get what he was saying. the question is not what he is saying, but why is he saying it. because honestly, to me, its ballcrap. indeed, and i thought sufu is the place where the smart people are at

Nope. Brand new MIJs from the dior store are ridiculously priced (average pair is 60,000yen?) . Its generally that way because online stores save on the exorbitant rental rates the dior palaces are punished by.

However, you can also get cheap diors from 2nd hand stores for great prices. The shibuya outlet of Rag Tag stocks an amazing collection of diors [ waxed, clawmarks, raws, destroyed ] in good sizes (27-30). Black clawmarks in size 29 with no defects going for 24,000yen (240usd). He can also visit Kind in Harajuku they've got a decent collection too.

hi guys.

i have a friend living in japan now.

i was wondering if dior homme MIJ's are cheaper in Tokyo compared to online sites such as Luisaviaroma?

Nope. Brand new MIJs from the dior store are ridiculously priced (average pair is 60,000yen?) . Its generally that way because online stores save on the exorbitant rental rates the dior palaces are punished by.

However, you can also get cheap diors from 2nd hand stores for great prices. The shibuya outlet of Rag Tag stocks an amazing collection of diors [ waxed, clawmarks, raws, destroyed ] in good sizes (27-30). Black clawmarks in size 29 with no defects going for 24,000yen (240usd). He can also visit Kind in Harajuku they've got a decent collection too.

thanks so much man!!

hey guys. i just bought this pair of helmut lang raw denim and one thing puzzles me, that is there are 2 labels in the jeans. first one says, made in china(under the fabric tag) while the other one, more prominent(under the helmutlang tag) says made in usa, u guys encountered this scenario before?

will appreciate help from a kind soul - just got negged -80 for posting some old links.

where did you buy those helmut lang raws from and which season is it? i know some helmut lang production has now moved to china but i wouldn't think raw denim's one of them.

if you posted a WTB thread i'm sure you'll get some responses although a pair in mint condition might be hard to come by.

anyone know where i could get a dior 19cm MIJ been searching for quite some time even online stores are sold out:(

will appreciate help from a kind soul - just got negged -80 for posting some old links.

where did you buy those helmut lang raws from and which season is it? i know some helmut lang production has now moved to china but i wouldn't think raw denim's one of them.

hmm got it from blackjack. im trying to find the season as well..