Denim in Singapore

tweeds

i think berms is best in this weather. haha

how bout those clean shoes shop that are in some obscure corner of shopping malls? maybe they got leather cleaning service. not sure because I clean my own redmoon, sugarcane etc leather stuff.

I'm trying to clean some suede helmut lang/margiela that I just bought.

Calfskin/smooth leather can be cleaned using that oily conditioning creme thing, but not sure bout suede, mang.

ever try suede brushes?

Hmm the suede has got denim/ink stains...so much for cheap helmut /margiela leather, not sure how you clean it but the price was a steal.

wut i would do now is go down to raffles city shopping center to the timberland store there and inquiry on how to clean suede. They shud be the experts

Thanks. Btw,

I like Uniqlo's T-000 skinnies, cheap and decent quality, dunno about the selvage jeans%

the selvedge jeans hold up pretty well, i wore them everyday and thrashed them as hard as possible for 5 months but no rips, nothing.

its abit hard to fade though

its almost like... cheap ironhearts

use something called a suede cleaning block.

its works like an eraser.

about 10 bucks from Shukey or any department store's shoe section.

I'm trying to clean some suede helmut lang/margiela that I just bought.

Calfskin/smooth leather can be cleaned using that oily conditioning creme thing, but not sure bout suede, mang.

yeah those fit awesome. but i hated their creases on the thighs. copped them anyways, but i'd try to iron those creases flat soon

Yeah whassup with those creases? Wanted a pair of black slim straight jeans but passed on them because of the creases and the denim felt shit. Bought a pair of selvedge instead.

hmm . sounds good . haha

anyway , if you guys wanna go to uniqlo again but dont wanna Q up. just bring any product you bought in your previous purchase and receipt and just walk in telling them you wanna exchange your item . they will let you in without Q'ing :D

at 99 bucks its a good price BUT it becomes less attractive when i saw LEVIS premium Shrink to fit Cone denim on Sale for 109 dolla

wow i thought they priced that at raffles city for like 165 bucks. figured no one would pay that much for a pair that you can get online for about 50 bucks usd.

btw, the $99 uniqlo denim is selvedge denim, from kaihara, if i'm not wrong