Denim in Singapore

tweeds

hiya the selvage is just white with no red lines or anything .

Oh yea, you're the owner of the lawn yea. For a moment queens couture came into mind. Its pretty decent jeans for a hella decent price. I've been waiting to see if they would come up with some selvedges. How much are they going for anyways?

Good Society Raw Selvage and Non Selvage Just In , Guys.

Awesome quality for the Price!

ChainStiching EVERYWHERE! plus White Painted Donut Button-Fly.

Slim- Cut. (They are Really Really Slim)

28, 29.30 available.

For Men and the Ladies...so those want to start your GFs on RAW....

Cheers

Yeah i got my gf on a pair of those...very flattering! Would post pics but she's shy.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone post a picture of that apc/margiela/cp guy...I'd like to see. Or is he on one of the earlier pages of this thread. I was too lazy to look.

On another note, we got a few nice additions at KIN:

We got Engineered Garments, Nakkna, the usual suspect Julian Red with their new light weight denim, more Obedient Sons shirting. WoodWood is also in for those of you that are into the euro/anti-fit vibe.

The lowdown on Common Projects: We were supposed to get some in but we decided against it. There's just not enough people that'll fork out $400 for a pair of shoes down here so it's a bit of a gamble. There are too many styles to choose from and too many colorways.

Someone post a picture of that apc/margiela/cp guy...I'd like to see. Or is he on one of the earlier pages of this thread. I was too lazy to look.

poorchoices.jpg

Hi ALL!

Well its been a good 2 years at Katong. Thanks to you gents and ladies.

Its time to move on!

Today's the last day for THE LAWN at the Ean Kiam Place Locale.

Please look for us at 501, Orchard Road, Wheelock Place, 03-11, in June!

Cheers and please continue to support us so we can bring you quality denim and apparel!

^ bazaar sale? nothing worth mentioning that you'd fit into!

Pretty much true, prices did seem good, but most sizes were Ls and XLs and some Ms lying about.

If I recall, there were random undercover, number nine, cdg junya watanabe pieces lying about, some jil sander randoms.

Hi ALL!

Well its been a good 2 years at Katong. Thanks to you gents and ladies.

Its time to move on!

Today's the last day for THE LAWN at the Ean Kiam Place Locale.

Please look for us at 501, Orchard Road, Wheelock Place, 03-11, in June!

Cheers and please continue to support us so we can bring you quality denim and apparel!

so nice to hear ! it'd so much more accessible already :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dont think there is. but everyone would definitely love one! don't know if the rent at wheelock translated into higher prices for consumers or something. dropped by the other day, the good society jeans there are about 35 to 45 SGD MORE than on revolve.com. just buy a few items more from the site and its free shippping to your house already. priority mail too!

Hiya Guys!

There is a 15% discount on apparel til end of the month!

WRT Good Society jeans, we are retailing at 158SGD for the Raw Slim Cut. Revolve is selling them for 94 USD.

Erm... last i checked, not the 35 to 45 dollars more as stated.

btw, I buy from online shops all the time. especially if they are way way cheaper or if i can't find it in Singapore.

hmmm. I should start an online store soon. cos the overheads are neglible... thats why there are online stores mushrooming all over the place.

Then i don't need to spend time for proposals to building management, money on reno, rent, hangers, POS system, more staff, window cleaning fluid (got lotsa mirrors at the new store), vacuum cleaner (got a nice plush carpeted area for comfortable fitting/changing for my customers and friends), etc.

Look out for an online store from The Lawn soon!

cheers