Denim in Singapore

tweeds

anyway, i've found that particular issue on dior homme. please school me on this (pardon me on the lousy pics taken) :) :

edt.jpg

edtdate.jpg

spread.jpg

spreadtitle.jpg

dh denim:

denim.jpg

denimprice.jpg

ironically, the address on the right bottom of the page isn't dh's boutique add. instead it's:

add.jpg

any reason behind that? does it mean that the shop sells those items? if so, why'd they sell cheaper than retail? haha. someone please school me.

anyway, i've found that particular issue on dior homme. please school me on this (pardon me on the lousy pics taken) :) :

dh denim:

ironically, the address on the right bottom of the page isn't dh's boutique add. instead it's:

add.jpg

any reason behind that? does it mean that the shop sells those item? if so, why'd they sell cheaper than retail? haha. someone please school me.

Hmm. The addy is at Mongkok. Aint heard of it much less been there.

Think Gazelle is name of the store. They could be 'parallel importers'.

You gotta ask those Hong Kong people here like Landy. They should be able to tell you more.

Anyone knows where to get boots in Singapore? Alot of nice ones in rakuten but i am wondering if somewhere in SIngapore they also import those in..

Suntec have some red wings. MS 2nd floor thats one shop selling red wings if i was not wrong.

Generally, is the price of Redwing in SG really worth it? I went to look at a couple and balked at the mark-up. Cheaper alternatives across the causeway perhaps?

5 to 10 years ago when I bought my 2233s and 8130s I don't remember them being that pricey, I mean it was like 300 odd, good value for some really great quality boots. How much they cost now?

btw DJ, did you get my PM on the shirt?

Hey really sorry about replying so late. I'm pretty much stuck in Tekong Mon-Fri and have no internet access, so I had no way to contact you. If you decide to sell the shirt to someone else, please do so. :)

Price around Orchard were 400-ish, which is more than prices state-side (hovering around 200).

Hey guys, drop by the Paul Smith corner at Isetan Orchard. They got mark downs on some of the Red Ear stuff. In the bargain bin was this model, the 895 with this crazy rainbow selvage. Not raw though (more like a soft one wash) and sizes were really limited...i.e. if ur less than a true size 30 think can forget it. 350 or so marked down from 550 or so.

Think if u got to the shops in Peninsula they're still slightly cheaper. From what i recall. Orig round toe was 280, MS sell 380, the Peninsula shops sell 350. Think moc toes were 400 more across the board, not confirmed though

Hey, um..i was wondering if any of you know if theres another place in singapore that sell Iron Army denim, cause i went to The Lawn the other day and to my suprise the jeans were $288 approx (on the IAonline store the jeansdont go for nearly as much) . Im not saying the Lawn is a bad place :) cause they have lovely and helpful staff and all, but i was just wondering if thereis another place in sg where they sell iron army.