Denim in Singapore

tweeds

Robinson's didn't have any Loakes on 25% during my hunt, only 15%. They were selling the Mitchum for SGD389 !!! They didn't have the Hickstead, which I preferred. So when I saw the Mitchum, which is in the same range and cross-checked pediwear, I concluded that Robinson's trying to rip us off, even with a 15% discount.

So yeah, IF Robinson's has the Hickstead, I figure they will also cost S$389 (or more). After a 15%, I'd still pay abt S$330.

With Pediwear, I saved S$60. What a joke!

If you are lucky, or/and don't mind seconds, trying http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/ and you may save more.

Sale in SG? C'mon guys ......

like polo tees and long sleeves. i tried on lacoste and fred perry's small. they looked like medium on me. only topman stuff fits me.

I'm skinny shit and FP in XS (or 36") fits me just about nice. With Lacostes, I have to alter them if I want them to fit right. With shirts, you can't go wrong with Topman and Zara sizing.

how did you get xs in fred perry? i've been to tangs and the smallest the had were s same with lacoste. yeah, most of my shirts are from topman. muji's great too but their stuff can't be washed, lest you want it to stretch like mad. so i'm stuck with 2 brands..

how did you get xs in fred perry? i've been to tangs and the smallest the had were s same with lacoste. yeah, most of my shirts are from topman. muji's great too but their stuff can't be washed, lest you want it to stretch like mad. so i'm stuck with 2 brands..

go to the laurel store lol. i wear XS for fred perry too.

muji stuff stretches? i have the long sleeve plain tees in almost every colour available but they didn't seem to stretch at all after multiple washes.

anyway you're all freaks. you make me feel fucking fat cos i wear a 40".

however, do check out www.hanon-shop.com, there's a 25% discount going on for all fred perry stuff.

If you guys fit into 36" FP polos, what size are you guys in Topman polos? I'm kinda skinny and a Topman polo in XS is always too tight, I go with S.

I'm also looking for slimfitting polos. I saw some polos at Sidewalk 10 today, but I didn't like the little bees stitched onto it.

valhalla: i got those v neck plain tee. stretched a size bigger, maybe my washing machine is indeed magical. it's better to be bigger man, there's so little XS stuff out there.

poof: thanks for the reccomendation, too bad dickies were out of 28/29, got to wait.

im XS in Topman's jerseys, could wear S though. any other sites to recommend?

If you guys fit into 36" FP polos, what size are you guys in Topman polos? I'm kinda skinny and a Topman polo in XS is always too tight, I go with S.

I'm also looking for slimfitting polos. I saw some polos at Sidewalk 10 today, but I didn't like the little bees stitched onto it.

i usually tucked my 36" in. i wear xs for topman. sidewalk10 polos are from hooked clothing.

I'm new, hope you denim fans can help me out :) Been wearing g-star for the past 4 years and feel like trying something else. Looking for something more regular (but not loose) kinda cut that I can wear with shirts tucked out. I used to wear Elwoods but they were too baggy for shirts, and the Radar Narrow was fine but I find it a bit tight for prolonged wear. So I'm thinking of Earnest Sewn, APC, Nudie or Skulls even. Can you guys recommend anything from them, or anything else you can think of? And now that Wooonderland opened at Wheelock, has anyone checked it out? What do you think of the stuff they're carrying? Thanks and glad to be here :D

I'm new, hope you denim fans can help me out :) Been wearing g-star for the past 4 years and feel like trying something else. Looking for something more regular (but not loose) kinda cut that I can wear with shirts tucked out. I used to wear Elwoods but they were too baggy for shirts, and the Radar Narrow was fine but I find it a bit tight for prolonged wear. So I'm thinking of Earnest Sewn, APC, Nudie or Skulls even. Can you guys recommend anything from them, or anything else you can think of? And now that Wooonderland opened at Wheelock, has anyone checked it out? What do you think of the stuff they're carrying? Thanks and glad to be here :D

if you want to do raw denim, try apc new standards or skull 5507s.

You can try Imperial Dukes (sized up) -20% off for summer sales,

Imperial Kings (true size) -this are a real bargain now with 30% off till end of June,

Bayicon Regular cut

(Swedish label but french selvage denim with cinch back)

-Nett (268SGD) cos they just came in.

but superfuturians get 10% off on normal priced items. so what are you waiting for?

cheers

Damien

fred perry store has 36(s) smallest. XS is only for fred perry collabo like cdg x fp etc.

Not true. It depends on which season's collection you're referring to. I've got some regular-release FP polos that are tagged XS too.

But the XS's in the current regular-release collection at the Laurel store are tagged 36", yes.

Same difference, really - 36" is actually XS, dude. Size S is 38" instead.

I'm with you on Topman Polos, S for me too. XS is too tight - especially after washing. In fact, I've given up on Topman t-shirts/polos - their cheap-ass quality cotton shrinks and loses shape like anything. Not to mention how everyone else will probably be wearing them too...

Some of their shirts are alright though.