Denim in Singapore

tweeds

because all the "hype beasts" are now "dior beasts" ( or thats what team rbg brands them)

and because all their shit's so expensive, they need to flip their stuff so that they can buy the "new" stuff. so out go the nikes and bape and neighborhood , and in comes the hysteric glamor and lad musician and diors and skinnies.

and hence,

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

-- Oscar Wilde

and hence,

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months."

-- Oscar Wilde

we should all just wear banana leaves.

i get it...

the trouble is they always buy their stuff 3 sizes too big

there's all this marc jacobs and MMM floating around for decent prices but why is everything in the world L and XL?!

yeeah. I would buy a pair of 2nd hand neighborhoods, but i cant seem to find my size.

ahh, i still can't find slim shorts. i went down to mango to see those shorts, got a shocked, the pockets were shorter than the length of my index finger. any recomendations?

Buy some tsubi joeys and get them altered... thats wat i did with mine... costly but they were getting fucking loose after wearing them for a year.

Buy some tsubi joeys and get them altered... thats wat i did with mine... costly but they were getting fucking loose after wearing them for a year.

so let me get this straight. you're recommending buying a pair of pretty expensive denim jeans, just so he can cut it into shorts? (which btw, aren't just shorts, but denim shorts???) don't be ridiculous.

Hey Plongin, where do you usually go to buy your vans? LE?
supermarket has more interesting pairs. honest.

i'm a 32-33 in APC cures, will i be able to fit into skulls 5010?

this would highly be dependent on what size skulls (which you didn't state) and not the model wouldn't it.

sorry to be ignorant but, where are you from? apart from orchard, did you try haji lane, ann siang hill and the likes? queensway/queenstown shopping centre would be a great place to pick up a pair of sports shoes or you could head down to limited ed.

and sugarcane??

and neighborhood. hah

damn

backinthetrees > tweeds

test, laziale is local and he's heading to melbourne to study

i would say check out robinson's and treat yourself to a pair of Loakes...but that's just me. :) good luck sir

damn

backinthetrees > tweeds

test, laziale is local and he's heading to melbourne to study

i would say check out robinson's and treat yourself to a pair of Loakes...but that's just me. :) good luck sir

if you would just stop fantasizing over Loakes... :P

hey does queen's couture stock up on the sugarcanes long sleeve shirt ? any idea anyone ? and their price if there is, thanks.

doubt it.

Thanks for the tip tweeds, but my allen edmonds will serve me fine for now. :D My shoe fund is being saved instead for a pair of RM Williams.

I haven't tried any of the deparmental stores yet. Guess I'll head down to orchard today to check them out.