Denim in Singapore

tweeds

You guys might want to take note of certain "promotions" that uniqlo offers.

For example, this shirt has a "promotion" of 3点 2,490.

2 shirts already cost 2000yen, so for only an extra 490yen you can get 1 more shirt. Most if not all items have this special policy for a special price if you buy 3. So do take note of the descriptions of the item.

It is not a problem however if you still just want 2.

Cheers.

just saw the pantone Ts at the UT store. The quality is wonderful but the seams run at weird places, not like the usual crew necks, e.g. a centre seam running down the back of the u-neck and a horizontal one just below the shoulders of the round neck. The material is slightly stretchy and seems to be cut a little bigger than their usual Ts.

Great to hear about the quality. Did you try on the pantones to compare with their normal range? Looking at the measurements on the site, they seem to run exactly the same. The pictures lead me to believe that the shirts are actually tapered in at the waist.

No problem, I can still click the links.

Regarding payment, I will accept money transfers from POSB/DBS accounts. Interbank transfers from other banks will take a few days to clear and I don't think the money will be received when I want to place the order. Alternatively, you can meet up with me but that will depend on my own schedule. :D

I really have no idea for shipping costs because this will depend on the total weight of the order. To make things simpler, I will divide the cost of shipping by the number of people ordering. Do take note of this especially if you only want to order 1 or 2 items.

For now, the tentative deadline for orders will be 9am on Saturday. I will request the price quote then. Hopefully, I will get the quote by Sunday, collect the money asap and receive the items by the end of the week. Please leave your contact no. in this thread or email it to me at [email protected] so I can contact you for payment easily or inform you if a certain item is out of stock.

laziale, you might want to consider calculating shipping costs by number of items instead, especially if the order comes up to be pretty huge. wouldn't make any sense if a person who ordered 2/3 pieces to pay the same amount as one who orders like 10, since uniqlo's gonna charge by weight and not a nett charge.

anyway, my orders:

スタイリストセレクションプリントT(半袖)G;

企業コラボプリントT(半袖)G;

スタイリストセレクションプリントT(半袖)E;

3点3,600 ; size S

プレミアムコットンクルーネックT(半袖)

3点2,490 ; size S

1x 00 white

1x 04 gray

1x 09 black

laziale, you might want to consider calculating shipping costs by number of items instead, especially if the order comes up to be pretty huge. wouldn't make any sense if a person who ordered 2/3 pieces to pay the same amount as one who orders like 10, since uniqlo's gonna charge by weight and not a nett charge.

That's a good suggestion. I'll probably do that instead.

By the way, I am not ordering through uniqlo myself, in case any of you are mistaken. As I said in an earlier post, I am ordering through the proxy so shipping costs will be the EMS rates. Since just about everyone is ordering only shirts, I don't think the actual cost per person is going to be that much. I think there will also be bank fees involved which is about 1000yen but that will be divided by the total number of people ordering.

Anyone with experiences with the proxies know whether they will label the package as a gift and mark down the value? GST will come into effect at >$400 so might have to do that if the order becomes too massive.

Breakdown of probable cost:

(Item Cost*Proxy Fee (~15%))+Japan Bank Fees(1000yen/No. of People)+Shipping((EMS rate/Total No. of items)*No. of items)

tweeds, this shirt is already out of stock in size M. :D

Another thing I forgot, you can add the items you want into the shopping cart in the webstore and it will give you the total price of your order, with a breakdown of each item cost with/without the promotion price. Please post this if possible as it will makes thing easier for me as well.

sorry laziale i hadn't checked stock before posting...edited my post and added prices + total cost.

tweeds, are u sure ur an M? cause i was measuring out my AA shirts using the uniqlo fit guide, and I seem more of an S than an M.....im bummed...

lazaiale, do u have msn?

whiz, did u buy any shirtd for uniqlo? what size did u get?

i used my tg tee to measure

68 cm length (top to bottom)

46 cm shoulder width

49 cm pit-to-pit

the length of the Uniqlo M seems just about right, but the width is 3 cm larger (52cm pit-to-pit vs my 49cm)

their S looks okay in the width but kind of short in the length

and since i'm a slightly taller guy (1.8m) i hate tees that are too short. figure i'll just wash and shrink the tees if they prove to be too wide?

does that make sense at all :cool:

whizkit: was there any noticeable shrinkage with your uniqlo tees after wash?

The ones I own have minimal shrinkage but the quality of their cotton varies quite a bit, I have some Ts that still look like new and some that have gone furry.

This shirt is sold out in size S.

updated:

スタイリストセレクションプリントT(半袖)G

ECMプリントT(海外・半袖)E+

スタイリストセレクションプリントT(半袖)E

3点3,600 ; size S

プレミアムコットンクルーネックT(半袖)

3点2,490 ; size S

1x 00 white

1x 04 gray

1x 09 black

商品合計 6,090

送料 525

合計 6,615

(内消費税) 315

This item is currently in back order which may take 7-10 days according to the site. It may show 1 left in the inventory but I do not know if it will clear the processing. Can still go ahead and try to order this but in the event that it is indeed back-ordered, I'm not sure if it is possible to cancel the item. If not, the shipping charges will be quite a bit more as it will probably be a different individual shipment.