Denim in Singapore

tweeds

^Sweet! Badly need a pair of old SCs chain-stitch hemmed. Was about to ask if it could be done in SG, otherwise I'd have to wait til Take 5 in CN or HK.

why dont you bring it to THAT store in Chatswood? i was going to get my hemmed there on my last trip but ran out of time.. denimotaku from this board is the one who does it.

you can read more about it here.

why dont you bring it to THAT store in Chatswood? i was going to get my hemmed there on my last trip but ran out of time.. denimotaku from this board is the one who does it.

you can read more about it here.

do they do chainstich for nudies? cause i went to take 5 in hk to hem 2 pairs of jeans. they hemmed my momos but rejected the nudies saying it was to thin.

• 2 weeks later...

New PBJ collab with The Denim Store from Singapore.

The denim is a black denim with white weft. pretty dark black compared to other japanese black denim. Black stiching too for the all black and dark look.

Hardwares, buttons, rivets, pocket bags all the same. blue lined selvaged.

Limited to 100 pairs

This model is based on the 011 fit. Soaking my pair right now. :D:D:D

img0615yh.jpg

pbj11.jpg

pbj17.jpg

pbj10.jpg

dsc0134z.jpg

pbj15.jpg

the denim looks very much like 005bk.. or is it different ?

Btw the denim store that you guys talking about, do they sell pbj 007 as well ? i am going to singapore this week so it would be great if they have 007 especially in size 32..

Btw the denim store that you guys talking about, do they sell pbj 007 as well ? i am going to singapore this week so it would be great if they have 007 especially in size 32..

yes they do sell pbj 007, price should be ard 399 SGD if im not wrong.

nt sure what sizes left though :o

Very nice! :D

How heavy are they? 14oz?

they're 14.5oz. just soaked and hanged dry but wont be home to try after soak. have to wait till tmr. :(

they've got pbj, flatheads and sugarcane as well.

yeah they do. they just restocked btw. so chances are high they might have your pair

tried comparing the denim on the 005bk under the light. i reckon the collab feels blacker than 005bk. maybe its the black stitching. i dont know. have a look and tell me whatcha think. but if you'd be given a chance to get this. i'd say go for it mate.

they did say there was a production hitch as it was quite hard getting this denim material and colour.

yes they do sell pbj 007, price should be ard 399 SGD if im not wrong.

nt sure what sizes left though :o

they just restocked everything except the 011. :)

x-post from pbj thread.

Long overdue fit pics of the pbj x the denim store colab.

my pair is in a sz 27. couldnt get the 28 as i could stick one whole hand down my crotch. :(

therefore had to give the 27 a cold soak. not much different in measurements post soak too. very slubby compared to other pbj models i feel. lovin it.

just in case those who are wondering:D

post+pre soak (sz 27)

waist-28

front rise-9

inseam-34

front rise-9

leg opening-7

IMG_0630.jpg?t=1302072003

IMG_0629.jpg?t=1302072003

IMG_0632.jpg?t=1302072003

B-D, u can bring it up to KL , there is one place here that does it as far as i know but i hv not tried their service

sorry to interup..i know this place in BB plaza the same building of sungei wang plaza. level 3 ,(SAT spade ).is the best place to get hemm.I do send my s5000vx17oz..to do alltering inseam ,they chainstich it like original condition.i meant the stich patern. and of course rechainstich the leg opening.

Superb and this guy name Din,turn the roping effects like nothing.

spidereye

they use union spesial 43200G?

how much cost of hemming?

Asal mana ?

yeah they got an old singer union special machine.still in working conditi:Don.

Both leg only cost RM30= $10 cheapest and superb skill.

spidereye

Surabaya, Indonesia.

Orang Indonesia juga?lol

Type union specialnya 43200G?

Bukan..tapi serumpun. model singer union special ,made in usa..not sure code no# curently where do you stay?

• 9 months later...