Denim in Singapore

tweeds

I got my Fullcount 1614 for SGD$255.50, after the 30% discount so they should be SGD$365? I think the 1108s go for less, if I am not wrong... Not sure about the other models... Hur hur, thinking of getting another pair? Thought you just got a pair of Omnigods and Sammies? And yes, I am e-stalking you.. :eek: Hahaha...

the prices look tempting you know. with all the discounts and all. haha

Darn it! I just lost 10% on the jeans... Which works out to be $30 or so? Hahaha. Oh well. Anyway postman, the 1614 are a low rise version of the 1108 if I am not wrong, termed slim straight. No taper I reckon... Currently wearing my Denime XX type now, Denime denim is awesome! :) How much did the 505s run? What's the fit and the details?

Hur hur, you've got enough denim to last you a couple of years!!! But I agree, the prices are very, very tempting.. If they have a sale every Mosaic, I will have more jeans than I could ever wear for a long long time... :P

sorry to burst your bubble VG, but I don't think I saw any 1108 left on the rack... They only bring in one pair per size and they have not restocked I guess.. You could still go take a look though. I am not sure.. Anyway, they may still have the less popular sizes so if you are super slim or huskier than most Singaporeans, you can try your luck. :)

uh, they're not bringing in anymore jap denim. RIP.

seriously? Where did you get that from? Then what are they going to sell in store? Hahaha. Other brands? Or what? Wow. My mind is blown. And postman, still awaiting your description of the 505s. :P

nope, no more jap denim at all. the shop owner said the reception hasnt been great, most ppl just wait for sales like these to buy the denim. he said he contacted warehouse and studio di aritisan actually, but decided not to bring them in. the 505s are pretty much a slim fit, in a one-wash selvedge denim. zip fly. got them for 40% off 295 haha. awesome deal.

Warehouse and SDA?!?!?! Oh my goodness... That breaks my heart just to hear it man... And it's true, that people will wait until the sales to get it. At least I did... But then again, without the sales, I would have gotten some jeans too. The price is seriously good even without the sales; it just makes it better, the sales... :) Anyway, enjoy your 505s! I am so enjoying my XX type, although I messed it up by putting them in the dryer... :eek: But they are still good to go!

sorry to burst your bubble VG, but I don't think I saw any 1108 left on the rack... They only bring in one pair per size and they have not restocked I guess.. You could still go take a look though. I am not sure.. Anyway, they may still have the less popular sizes so if you are super slim or huskier than most Singaporeans, you can try your luck. :)

Wa damn.. I am a size 30 guess no need go see anymore :(

do you know if there were any slim fit jeans there apart from the KMWs? the denime 66s were pretty nice too.

Slim fit... Hmmm... Omnigods I think... Hur hur posted his fit of the Omnigod and they fit quite nicely... :cool: And they are priced very nicely for a pair of high quality jeans... Another pair, postman? ;)

Wa damn.. I am a size 30 guess no need go see anymore :(

Sianzzzz lah!!!!! Maybe you could go look at KMWs? Or Omnigods... Think they still have sizes... Last chance, last chance... :)

And since I am here, just cross post pics from the Denime thread of my XX type fit... I sized down one, from 32 in Eternal 811 and PBJ xx-005 to 31. They stretched out quite nicely so if anyone are thinking of a 47-55 straight fit, they can consider the XX type. Like I said, superb denim, real nice...

Front

DSCN1228.jpg

Back

DSCN1230.jpg

If the yen drops and I have the spare cash, I am so getting a pair of Denime 66XX type... :D

No harm going down to take a gander.. Who knows, maybe you will see something you like... No more restocks so just take a gamble.. :) Esplanade is nice to chill out during a lazy afternoon or evening as well so why not? Hahaha. Just keep us updated about the stock and sizes if you do go down yeah? Cheers!

Slim fit... Hmmm... Omnigods I think... Hur hur posted his fit of the Omnigod and they fit quite nicely... :cool: And they are priced very nicely for a pair of high quality jeans... Another pair, postman? ;)

nah, just wondering whether i should have gotten another pair instead. oh they don't have any slim fit omnigods left, only straight/regular cut jeans left. its a shame they aren't bringing in anymore jap denim. now there's nowhere in sg to get jap denim apart from the skull and sugarcane stock at qc that they're trying to clear.

nah, just wondering whether i should have gotten another pair instead. oh they don't have any slim fit omnigods left, only straight/regular cut jeans left. its a shame they aren't bringing in anymore jap denim. now there's nowhere in sg to get jap denim apart from the skull and sugarcane stock at qc that they're trying to clear.

Yeah... It sucks... Is queen's couture ever going to restock sugarcane and skulls? The same few pairs are on the racks like forever... Anyway, you can get edwin (though I am not sure that they are MIJ) at wooonderland and john bull at 3, which at haji lane... Haji Lane also has a place that carries Evisu Heritage (which I am pretty sure are not MIJ but still good quality compared to those at Bread and Butter), can't remember the name. But other than that, our choices here in Singapore are so limited... :( Hard to get people into Japanese denim, especially raw. 'Tis a sad sad day for the Singapore denim scene... :(

But few people is really into Japanese denim in Singapore... a lot of em buy nudie because of that skinny fit + hype. I think for these 3 years that I have been buying and wearing Japanese denim. I've seen less than 5 people on the street actually wearing Japanese denim.... the most recent one is maybe a few weeks ago came across this guy wearing PBJ 005..

But few people is really into Japanese denim in Singapore... a lot of em buy nudie because of that skinny fit + hype. I think for these 3 years that I have been buying and wearing Japanese denim. I've seen less than 5 people on the street actually wearing Japanese denim.... the most recent one is maybe a few weeks ago came across this guy wearing PBJ 005..

Forgive me if I am wrong but Japanese denim = Nudies? I thought majority of Nudies are not Japanese denim? Nudie = raw perhaps. Is that what you meant, VG? And I have seen so many hypebeasts wearing Nudies in an absolutely horrid fashion. Obviously, it's all about the hype to them, not the fit or the denim. Hey VG, if it were a PBJ xx-005bk, perhaps you saw me! Hahaha.

i believe 3 is closing down too, haha. it never really looked like it was going to do well.

Darn it! Postman, it's like you are delivering one bad news after another! Hahaha. Your handle reminds me of Karl Malone from the Utah Jazz. 'The Postman always delivers!'

One second thought, I think I may have misunderstood you VG... Hahaha. That's the problem with computer mediated communication. :P Anyway, we should have a Japanese denim gathering or something.. Then we can see who we have seen out on the streets before wearing jap denim. A small and select few apparently.

One second thought, I think I may have misunderstood you VG... Hahaha. That's the problem with computer mediated communication. :P Anyway, we should have a Japanese denim gathering or something.. Then we can see who we have seen out on the streets before wearing jap denim. A small and select few apparently.

Yeah that will be cool haha.... but all my jeans never fade much.. before I can fade my jeans, i bought another one already :(