Denim in Singapore

tweeds

you aint finding prps in singapore.

panic, we're in a business school, lets do some business.

i'm not in the business school, but i do enjoy breaking the law.

black market

finally. SOMZ SINGAPORE REPRESENTZ

glad to see you managed to do a feature on them! are you going for the store opening?

I have been looking around and I realised that I can bring in Flathead Denims for low 300 dollars with shipping to singapore. Can anyone advise if it's a good deal ?

300sgd inc. shipping? i think that's a pretty decent price to pay actually...

It would be good for the local denim crowd if you bring in flatheads for the standard US price ($240 or so I believe?)

Anyways whose going to the Club 21 Bazaar? Will be there tomorrow but I'm afraid all the halfway decent stuff has been snapped up...

there used to be a store at haji lane that brought in flat heads, but it like, went bust after a month or something. common project and flatheads; must've been something wrong with the store direction.

but yes it would be good if flatheads were actually available in Singapore. someone burn down half of levis' 200 stores in orchard road and set up some good singaporean brick and mortar selling good shit. go go.

on a second note - theres a store called ARC opening at the esplanade this month (by the owners of actually & wooonderland), and they're gonna be stocking omnigod and denime, two pretty awesome japanese denim brands, so im glad we're slowly getting a wider range of good denim product in Singapore.

panic - i should actually be going down for a while this sat to jalan pisang! are you?

there used to be a store at haji lane that brought in flat heads, but it like, went bust after a month or something. common project and flatheads; must've been something wrong with the store direction.

but yes it would be good if flatheads were actually available in Singapore. someone burn down half of levis' 200 stores in orchard road and set up some good singaporean brick and mortar selling good shit. go go.

on a second note - theres a store called ARC opening at the esplanade this month (by the owners of actually & wooonderland), and they're gonna be stocking omnigod and denime, two pretty awesome japanese denim brands, so im glad we're slowly getting a wider range of good denim product in Singapore.

panic - i should actually be going down for a while this sat to jalan pisang! are you?

haha that ill fated billet doux...i never even got to step foot into the store! Which kinda makes me wonder where all the store owner's old stock of FH is now. I'm sure there are enough people here who would be willing to snap them up if they were offered at clearance prices.

plongs - i have a photoshoot this saturday so i doubt i'll have the time haha but i'm definitely excited to see what they have in store. Also very interested to take a look at the store concept, cos they've got a very talented designer on board.