FOB Factory

john11f

Going off of how you're wearing them in the second set from June 8th, the waist is where it's supposed to be (any higher and you'd have a serious wedgie!).  And with that footwear (no heel) there's a little slop, and you could probably set the cuff another 1/2" to 1" higher.

Point is, as you figured, any pair of Warehouse that finishes with an inseam longer than 32" (basically all of them), you can wear. :)    

I'm in the same position as you.... 6 foot tall, with a 30 to 31" inseam.     

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Not a particularly popular brand, but I came across on the 151 on Denimio and got super interested. I looked through this thread a bit, but was curious about them. The pre wash measurements listed on Denimio seem perfect (but Denimio's measurements are terrible), but many of the listings on Rakuten make them seem pretty damn slim.

Anyone have experience with them? I saw earlier in this thread to go true to size, and the waist does go back to raw. I'll probably just email Denimio and see if they can measure a pair for me but they always get pissy about it, so figured I'd try here first.

I'm a size 36. I'd like to have the waist around 37.5 after stretching if possible, but I'm more worried about the thigh measurements and such. There is a pair on yahoo auctions for pretty cheap as well as a pair of F098's as well. Might just give it a go.

How do you like the F098's?

^ Ah meant to type 191, but yeah the 191 and 098's looked a bit wide for my taste. But the 151 looked pretty good. I saw some faded pics of the F098 and they look fantastic (http://northernisland.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2014-11-26). Definitely sold on them. 

There is a pair currently on yahoo actions going for cheap, so I think I'm just going to bite the bullet and grab them (if I win). 

Thanks for the advice! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...