FOB Factory

john11f

Just recieved my first every garmet of clothing from FOB.

I must warn, if you are less of a man-child, and have some sort of grown man build, FOB is not the right fit for you.

My shirt in the biggest size is hella tight around my boobs and forearms.

There might be a badass hickory striped work shirt going up in the supermarket soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bump time for this thread, and a cross-post from the jean jackets thread :)

Just picked up this FOB Factory jacket for £60 on eBay, in pristine condition:

dsc02797tt8.jpg

dsc02803sn6.jpg

Love the cheeky little tab on the jacket:

dsc02830ci2.jpg

And the fit, presoak:

dsc02813fl3.jpg

Done some looking around, and there's little information to be found on FOB jackets so I'm unsure of what to expect when I soak it. Any ideas on shrinkage etc?

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nobody has mentioned it in this thread yet but has anyone else noticed where the side loops are sewn on at the bottom? The loops are not sewn into the thick seam like on most repros but just bellow it. I thought it was a bit of a defect on mine until I saw this picture. You can see it on the very bottom right. Has anyone had one the side loops rip off because of this?

f151b-pac.jpg

In case someone finds this useful... I've had a chance to try on a few raw pairs in person and in terms of just waist sizing, 32 FOB F151s fit the same as 33 Eternal 811s, fit the same as 32 UES 400Rs. I really wanted to try on a pair of R.J.Blues with the leather pockets but didn't find a pair quickly and ran out of time.

Nobody has mentioned it in this thread yet but has anyone else noticed where the side loops are sewn on at the bottom? The loops are not sewn into the thick seam like on most repros but just bellow it. I thought it was a bit of a defect on mine until I saw this picture. You can see it on the very bottom right. Has anyone had one the side loops rip off because of this?

f151b-pac.jpg

In case someone finds this useful... I've had a chance to try on a few raw pairs in person and in terms of just waist sizing, 32 FOB F151s fit the same as 33 Eternal 811s, fit the same as 32 UES 400Rs. I really wanted to try on a pair of R.J.Blues with the leather pockets but didn't find a pair quickly and ran out of time.