Tokyo: fast, cheap, and out of control!

Serge d Nimes

Guest StuckOnStupid

actually there is no plan at all. I;m just thinkin as i have ZERO responsibilities here right now, that i would like to hop ona plane and go somewhere warm for the next 6 months. is the a superfuturian whos done anything likethis in the past and can give me a few low downs on safe-to-semi-safe countries in that region....availabilty and types of jobs...if this is a good idea or not...and how much USD ill need in my pocket to get started(right now im pretty low on dough.)

its so cold and the thought of putting on timberlands is making me wantto die.

lemme know fellas. do yer werst.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to suggest, since Harajuku is a given, and ramen is the noodle that rules them all, that you stop at Jyangara ramen. It's right by Harajuku station, at the top of Omotesando dori... between the Puma store and the Doutor's.

Also, if you feel like punishing the people on your flight back, I'd go to Ninnikuya in Ebisu on your last night.

Finally, I would avoid Roppongi and track down a pack of guys going to some izakaya and ask to join them for a truly Japanese drinking experience.

Mmmm... food in Japan.

actually there is no plan at all. I;m just thinkin as i have ZERO responsibilities here right now, that i would like to hop ona plane and go somewhere warm for the next 6 months. is the a superfuturian whos done anything likethis in the past and can give me a few low downs on safe-to-semi-safe countries in that region....availabilty and types of jobs...if this is a good idea or not...and how much USD ill need in my pocket to get started(right now im pretty low on dough.)

its so cold and the thought of putting on timberlands is making me wantto die.

lemme know fellas. do yer werst.

if you're thinking south america, i would suggest nicaraugua over costa rica as i hear costa rica has developed and money might be an issue.