gloves

genemachine

it doesn't go well with everything, but i used to wear pipe gloves (snowboarding gloves) all the times. i just got a black burton pair and surprisingly, they pretty much goes with everything (either sports jacket or peacoat).

also have a pair of simple black fleece technical gloves that i got from Mountain Equipment Coop (the canadian equivalent of REI). for whatever reasons, i'm not so into leather gloves so plan to use them for work. also have a couple handknit mitts that my girlfriend knitted for me and i really like them. picking up a nice pair of knitted gloves shouldn't be a problem...

I dont think there are visvim accessories anywhere online, atleast that I know of.. shoes are available at a few places and some random tees but thats pretty much it. the gloves are dope though, check the visvim F/W thread for a pic. probably inpossible to find online and outside of japan, though.

Yes, they are lined. But they are currently sold out everywhere.

Last time I checked the LM website they still had some pairs, might have been a while ago though. I liked the styling on the runway but would never purchase something like this; I'm not an extra on the hellraiser set.

There are some custom glovemakers that are pretty nice, depends how much you're willing to pay...Personnally I almost never wear gloves even when it's freezing, got a beat up leather pair that used to be quality 6 years ago....

I'm lookin into some of the grey fingerless merino wool ones from Filson. They do timeless work wear and casual stuff really well. I own a 24oz Virgin wool bomber from them that is amazing, and though they fit a little large, their alaskan guide shirt is amazing as well.

http://www.filson.com/sm-gloves-and-scarves--fi-2117163_cp-2065674.2065685.html

I bought a pair of shitty wool army/navy gloves from a local store and distressed the fuck out of them with scissors... which ended up being a horrible idea because I had to stitch the edges of each to ensure it doesn't stretch in the future. Looks hella cool, though.