Ever been in a fraternity or use to be or still are?

thelion1856

not gonna lie, the SAE on the UW campus' nickname is "Sexual Assault Expected"

soo....

went to one of their parties once, it was so mind-dumbingly lame that they were playing Mac Dre and me and my friend started to dance and they asked us to leave.

Whatever, got a free buzz off 'em

;)

i could have been a legacy deek (i don't even know what that's short for) because my dad was one at trinity college back when they were called the "freaks of deek" because of rampant 70's drug use. sadly the scene is nothing like that at tulane. they're kinda violent and sexually exploitative (by larger reputation).

i just don't think frats are my scene, but i know that they vary widely by uni, and i've heard talk of some pretty cool ones from friends.

is there one for smart girls? or a one that specializes in smart gals who do lots of charity, if not, i wont be in one...

Chi Omega. They have pretty high standards for grades and attractiveness. All the ones I know at Pitt are hot and smart as fuck.

I Phelta Thi

I feel the same way. Most of the kids at my school are meat sacks with high school mentalities.

I know what you mean but its really hit and miss with fraternities, some colleges got some quality ones while the same fraternity at another college are either to "nerdy" or "spazzed out"

I always wanted to try Greek for the heck of it, but there was never one for Asians at every college I've been to.

Go for it whether there are asians or not! Thats one of the beauties of a fraternity. You get people of all shapes sizes and colors. I have brothers who are black, white, asian, hispanic... it doesn't matter. It actually really bothers me when fraternities try to do a racially exclusive thing. Its like they're missing the point.

Go for it whether there are asians or not! Thats one of the beauties of a fraternity. You get people of all shapes sizes and colors. I have brothers who are black, white, asian, hispanic... it doesn't matter. It actually really bothers me when fraternities try to do a racially exclusive thing. Its like they're missing the point.
quoted for truth. my frat is racially diverse. that's how it's gotta be.

In the fall I'm gonna pledge Alpha Chi Rho when I transfer to Rutgers.My friends and I get to party there because one of my friends is a brother and it's alot of fun.As mentioned before, there's alot of diversity and all the guys there are really cool for the most part.