Sign in to follow this  
cheapass5000

best cigarette

DRUM

handrolling is best.

4.95 for 50 smokes and you can tailor them to the size of your break at work.

I'm Canadian, therefore I smoke Du Maurier cigs (im trying to butt-out for good tho)

These are the top brand throughout most of eastern Canada...

Its weird that alot of us Canadian smokers are always trying to get our hands on some Marlboro's..and I read somewhere that Americans will pay up to $15 bucks a pack for Du Maurier's...guess its the old "grass is greener" syndrome...

I'm Canadian, therefore I smoke Du Maurier cigs (im trying to butt-out for good tho)

These are the top brand throughout most of eastern Canada...

Its weird that alot of us Canadian smokers are always trying to get our hands on some Marlboro's..and I read somewhere that Americans will pay up to $15 bucks a pack for Du Maurier's...guess its the old "grass is greener" syndrome...

also canadian. also smoke du maurier.

and haha @ marlboro. i've got a pack in my basement right now, been sitting there for like two years. just doesn't measure up to the du maurier in my opinion. at all.

i'm in vancouver... almost all my friends seem to smoke dumaurier. i hate them. people here only like marlboro because you can't get them... i was down in california the other week and they're only $3 a pack. not a big fan of them either.

anyone know where to buy Sobranie Black Russian's in New York, I don't think they're imported but maybe somewhere has them?

hahahaha yea lucky. i like what ontario's doin with smokers n the laws regarding them. what about anyone else?

agreeeedd.

are american spirits supposed to be impossible to inhale from cuz of the absent additives?

anyone know any legit online cigarette stores that ship in the US? the tax in michigan is pushing packs above 6$!! miss the days where i could get a pack for less than 3 bucks in korea..

theres also a herb flavoured cigarette.

not menthol.

i think u can get them from harrods in london and the are all black and taste oh so good

I've been smoking Kamel Red lights on and off for the last couple years. Friends who bum cigs off me always seem to like em'.

Gauloises blondes

Blackstone cherry for cheap cigarillos

my top 5

1. Djarum Blacks...everyone i know hates em..but theyre my favorite...love the taste, the smoke, the packaging, and the sweet sugary taste that stays on your lips

2. Camel Turkish Gold...again..everyone i know hates these..but theyre nice and smooth

3. Newport... only menthol i can smoke without feeling horrible

4. Marlboro Light...im korean =)

5. Camel Exotics...just for the taste/flavor

Hah, Djarum Blacks are my favorite too. They're 10 bucks a pack here, though, so I try to make my last for a few months. My idea of a perfect night is a cup of Kava and a Djarum black.

When I don't have Djarums, I smoke Newport.

4-5 bucks??? Wow! I'm jealous.

If they're that cheap, how much are regular cigarettes where you live? I pay around 7 bucks for Newports.