best cigarette

cheapass5000

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fade to Black

yeah...my grandfather smokes Cartiers (menthol), they're quite nice considering i hate menthol cigarettes as they give my throat a nasty sensation. Was never a fan of YSL.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had a cigarette in 3 months and counting...

but i liked the good ole Cowboy Killers or as most people know them as marlboro reds.

Nat Shermans and Export A's are nice too.

Quote:

The best cig is the one nobody has to smell. Nasty Fuckin' habit!!!

--- Original message by damnIam on Nov 18, 2005 11:26 AM

well, I agree, but that's a funny thing to hear from someone who wants "a dozen donuts and a bottle of anything to go."

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin', as someone said

ask a cassowary

Edited by tangerine on Nov 18, 2005 at 12:08 PM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

all over the world there are diff cigs...so this is tough.

Dunhill Lights (Hong Kong Version the pack is very pretty, look below)

THIS (Korean)

555 Lights (China Version)

if forced to smoke menthols then

Yves Saint Laurent (HK black packs)

In North America where I can't get the imports (american cigs better than canadian)

Camel Turkish Gold

Marlboro Lights or Mediums

Belmont Milds

but I have quit smoking. Cold turkey.

Maybe 1 or two if I'm drinking a lot, but even non smokers may smoke when they drink quite a bit so I don't really count this.

Reflective metallic blue packaging of the HK dunhill lights...so nice.

315.jpg

Edited by Jia on Apr 4, 2006 at 11:30 AM

Edited by Jia on Apr 4, 2006 at 11:30 AM

• 4 weeks later...

CAMEL WIDES

enough said

and a little bitch rant:

Why oh why when I go in and say camel wide, they hand me camel light, what because I'm a chick, you dont thing I can handle it, I'll tell you what mr gas station clerk, I can handle a lot more than some of the strongest cigarette smoke going down my throat.

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

Keri:

Yo... that is hardcore. Had me crackign up, then i read your signature and realized that it carries over to everything.

Cig list:

Daily:

Winston Lights (daily)

Nat Sherman Cigarillos (special)

Nat Sherman Mint (special)

Now though, no more smoking...

nah not really, those are just my two pet peeves.

I like personal space.

I like people to listen to what comes out of y mouth, I articulate clearly, so that they can understand, and it pisses me off when they dont listen.

And trying two at once, hmmmm.... I woulldn't consider myself a seriously hardcore smoker, but then again, the home stuff last year was really scratchy, and I built up a little more tolerance because of it.... hmmmmmm

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

• 3 weeks later...