best cigarette

cheapass5000

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Canadian, therefore I smoke Du Maurier cigs (im trying to butt-out for good tho)

These are the top brand throughout most of eastern Canada...

Its weird that alot of us Canadian smokers are always trying to get our hands on some Marlboro's..and I read somewhere that Americans will pay up to $15 bucks a pack for Du Maurier's...guess its the old "grass is greener" syndrome...

I'm Canadian, therefore I smoke Du Maurier cigs (im trying to butt-out for good tho)

These are the top brand throughout most of eastern Canada...

Its weird that alot of us Canadian smokers are always trying to get our hands on some Marlboro's..and I read somewhere that Americans will pay up to $15 bucks a pack for Du Maurier's...guess its the old "grass is greener" syndrome...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

are american spirits supposed to be impossible to inhale from cuz of the absent additives?

anyone know any legit online cigarette stores that ship in the US? the tax in michigan is pushing packs above 6$!! miss the days where i could get a pack for less than 3 bucks in korea..

• 2 weeks later...

my top 5

1. Djarum Blacks...everyone i know hates em..but theyre my favorite...love the taste, the smoke, the packaging, and the sweet sugary taste that stays on your lips

2. Camel Turkish Gold...again..everyone i know hates these..but theyre nice and smooth

3. Newport... only menthol i can smoke without feeling horrible

4. Marlboro Light...im korean =)

5. Camel Exotics...just for the taste/flavor