best cigarette

cheapass5000

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would smoke whatever when it came down to it. marb lights when i lived in NY and dumaurier lights when in canada.

cold turkey is the only way. 2 year anniversary the other day. my secret? get the flu or bronchitis....then smoke 2 packs during a heavy night of drinking . you'll have the cig taste in your phlegm for the next few days and have no voice. then light up again when you're better and it will taste as great as slurping down some shit soup.

we're all suckers.

• 4 weeks later...

if your a child or infant.

So eating an entire pack is okay for an adult? Fact is, 40 to 60 mg of nicotine can kill an adult. On average, the tobacco in one cigarette contains 7 - 15 mg of nicotine. You do the math.

Anyone who tries the method for quitting smoking you describe above is a fucking moron. Anyone who tries it and gets away with nothing worse than having his or her stomach pumped is a fucking lucky moron.

Edited by Yakboy Equals Nurturer on Apr 13, 2005 at 07:09 PM

I quit for god knows how long already... but from memory, these are the best:

Parliament (no, not the normal ones, i'm referring to the ones you can ONLY get at the duty free in Moscow's airport)

Garam (clove cigarettes, taste so damn nice... sweet stuff)

Davidoff regulars (the stuff i smoked the most)

Lucky strike blue (avail in Tokyo; tasted like nothing which made it that much more interesting!)

This is all random.......

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...