Thorns

Halloween Ideas

sarah palin can be made massively more hilarious if you carry a stuffed wolf head and a semi automatic rifle

dress up as flight 93 and get two of your friends to dress up as the twin towers

tailored white suit, black bow tie, black gloves. maybe a bit of blood spatter on the lapel.

any ideas? - best place to buy a black bow tie and a cheap white suit jacket (to be tailored later) for just one night's use? i was thinking maybe one of those shitty tux rental places if they'll let me buy used.

this is probably way toooo offensive...but im going out as: RICK OWEN'S WIFE:

1007JD_roIMG_8582.jpg

na, everyone would think you were just dressed as jack sparrow.

I really don't know what to be. I do like the overly preppy, european trash, idea...

so i'm being a hipster.

got some jean cutoffs, crazy colored hightops, deep v tshirt, sleeveless urbanoutfitters hoody, fake wayfarers, red bandana

what else?

so i'm being a hipster.

got some jean cutoffs, crazy colored hightops, deep v tshirt, sleeveless urbanoutfitters hoody, fake wayfarers, red bandana

what else?

Everyone's just gonna think you're a douchebag who was "too cool" to wear a costume. Only fellow Supergays would understand or appreciate said costume.

I think this year I'm gonna put on a suit/tie. I'm gonna spray paint a sheet golden and have it coming out of a backpack. I'm gonna put on a name tag that say "AIG".

Ah I love current events topical humor.

Everyone's just gonna think you're a douchebag who was "too cool" to wear a costume. Only fellow Supergays would understand or appreciate said costume.

trust me, my body type and what i generally wear, no one is going to think that

^ YOU BASTARD!

i was planning to be nurse joker too with a sexy nurse costume. and like a printout of the "i believe in harvey dent poster" printed on sticker sized glossy paper and taped to my chest. the socks are a problem though, gotta be perfect but don't want to kop the expensive replicas.

or i might just be a baseball fury again so i could carry around a baseball bat.

wamu.jpg

the wamu guy. (backups are AIG or lehman brothers guys.) and carry around a tip jar with a sign that reads "bail-out appreciated."

I think this year I'm gonna put on a suit/tie. I'm gonna spray paint a sheet golden and have it coming out of a backpack. I'm gonna put on a name tag that say "AIG".

Ah I love current events topical humor.

wamu.jpg

the wamu guy. (backups are AIG or lehman brothers guys.) and carry around a tip jar with a sign that reads "bail-out appreciated."

COPY CAT!!!!!!!!

alright, i missed your post. my bad.

but make sure you go and party on a yacht like that.

Haha a yacht?! Okay now you're outta my league.

i was thinkin about being that guy from juno

yellow headband, red hoody, yellow shorts

iono

i'm gonna be sisqo straight out of the thong song video.

ITS OVER. chrome hair and everything.